Your very favourite episode of MillenniuM?

Rate this topic

What is your very favourite MillenniuM episode ever?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 months later...

I voted for "Lamentation". One hell of a scary episode and has all of the aspects of millennium in it, according to me ofcourse.

And apparently "The Mikado" is (for the moment) the most popular episode. I just saw that one again last night, and i must say that it has more of a CSI or 24 feeling to it. Ofcourse i'm aware that these last 2 shows didn't exist back then when they made millennium , but still... :jumping:

• 3 weeks later...

I voted for "Lamentation", this is one of the episodes I watch over and over again (it's just like a drug for me). This one really started the legion story arc, introduced my favourite villain (who could beat Lucy Butler?!) and is simply the scariest hour of TV since the murder of Maddie Ferguson in Twin Peaks! And of course, it is one of those ep. that were written by Chris Carter. :clapping:

But I must add, only one favourite episode is an almost impossible choice. "The Mikado", "The Curse Of Frank Black", "Monster", "Borrowed Time", "The Sound Of Snow" or the pilot are all just as great as "Lamentation". And then there's the best apokalyptic story line of all times in "The Fourth Horseman" / "The Time Is Now" which I couldn't vote for seperately because these two simply belong together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Noir

It's very hard to decide.

I chose "The Thin White Line". I just LOVE this episode. But the Lucy Butler episodes are also great... Damn! multiple Choice would be much better.

My all-time-favs:

- Pilot

- The Thin White Line

- Lamentation

- Monster

- The Curse Of Frank Black

- The Mikado

- A Room With No View

- Somehow, Satan got behind me

- 4th Horsemen & The Time Is Now

- The Sound Of snow

- Antipas

This are the episode I can watch again and again and again and......... :kickin:

• 1 month later...
Guest Janset

My favourite is "The curse of Frank Black". It was a big shock for me the first time. The general atmosphere suprised me a lot and after the end I was like "that's it ?" I didn't understand the episode the first time but I appreciated the feeling. Then I watched it again and again. More I watched, more I noticed how special this episode was.

I know some of you are familiar with X-files,so I can tell you that this episode always reminds me "How the ghosts stole christmas" in the season 6. It's not the plot but the atmosphere of both of these episodes. In both episodes,I didn't understand the first time.

Luminary is also such a great and deep episode,it's worth to see it several times. That's what make MM so special,I can watch an episode 10 times and still noticed a new thing to think about.

There's so many good episode,my others favourites

-the Pilot

-Lamentation

-The well-worn lock

-Powers, Principalities, Thrones and Dominions

-The beginning and the end

-Midnight of the century

-Owls

-Roosters

-The mikado (maybe the best loner)

-The thin white line

-Siren

-The sound of snow

-The fourth horseman

-The time is now

That's all I remember right now (which is not so bad)

And sorry for the bad english.

edit: I can't believe I forgot Darin Morgan's episodes. :doh:

-Somehow Satan got behind me

-Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense

Edited by Janset

• 8 months later...
Guest Moriarty

For me the best MM episode ever has to be Lamentation. It really scares me in a way that is hard to define. I guess it is the scene in the house where Lucy/long haired man is standing on the stairs. I just cannot get enough of it.

• 2 weeks later...

True. It seems that the 2 with the hightest votes are The Curse of Frank Black and The Mikado, which are very different from each other...the former being a wonderfuly creepy story, without a lot of hard core violence, and with a good message as well as supernatural aspects....while the latter is a hard core crime drama - - the essence of Millennium.

And Luminary is not too far behind them! :bigsmile:

• 11 months later...