Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

se7en,

That sounds good, what you're putting in your Millennium book - Lance Henriksen acting more comedic than he was on screen in the show!! That what you said about him talking in that voice he did in "Saturn.." to Jordan was probably a good idea really as the show was mostly dark with not a lot of humour (well in Season 1 and some of Season 3 yes!)!! :wink:

I cracked up at that one scene in Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense where Frank has grey hair and out of nowhere he says something then headbutts a man in his groin!! LOL!! :bigsmile:

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest LauraKrycek
......Lance was infamous for his joke playing and sense of humor.  and while i will not give too much away here,in a just completed interview with a S2-guest star,he let loose with a little gem that between scenes they would "sing" each others lines to one another! :rofl:      ...imagine: MM:THE MUSICAL!        ....also,that cartoonish voice frank used with jordan in "saturn...."  was the way he normally spoke to her to get her to crack up and/or break the tension between scenes.

.....i'd say lots more but then i'd have nothing left for the damn book!

AHH yay! I'm always up for some MM-trivia (I'm infamous for knowing random info about any show\movie I like and spilling it at any chance). I'm so ready for this book, yo!

Guest LauraKrycek
I cracked up in that one scene in Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense where Frank has grey hair and out of nowhere he says something then headbutts a man in his groin!! LOL!!

I *love* when he does that! Rocket McGrane to the rescue! :kissypoo:

Guest LauraKrycek
Ahhh....  The Roving, freelance, forenzic profiler!  :kissypoo:  :tongue: (& I know I probably murdered the spelling)

Not too bad! Just switch the "z" for an "s" (which is practically just having one letter backwards). :;):

Not too bad! Just switch the "z" for an "s" (which is practically just having one letter backwards). :;):

forenzic is like some crazy spelling some weird European country would have.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

forenzic is like some crazy spelling some weird European country would have.

Or some weird band... like "Limozeen"...

• 4 weeks later...

Getting back to deleted scenes...

I know the script of MOTC was much longer than the episode which aired; I know I have a link around here somewhere that has the whole thing... here we go: MOTC transcript.

It has more about Frank and his father's reconciliation, which kind of gives off an 'after-school special' feel because it's a little hard to swallow that a rift of such magnitude could be resolved in fifteen minutes at the end of which Frank invites his father to the church and/or dinner (haven't read it in a while...) He declines the mass invitation so he can stay home and listen to the radio. It also has a longer scene at the end, outside the church where Frank gives Jordan the angel to which she replies "She would have wanted me to have it." The two of them also watch a procession of fetches making their way down the road to the church grave yard apparently, of which Henry is a member. Thus the reconciliation was just in time, as Frank understands that, according to the script, his father has died (i think that's what it said) or, logically, according to Simon (?) the angel, that he will die in the coming year, which he does.

This footage was shot, I have a pic of the giving of the angel and their watching... let me see...

umm, yeah, don't know how to add a picture off my hd... and don't remember the website... if you'd like to see it pm me with an address

-nothing

Guest A Stranger
He declines the mass invitation so he can stay home and listen to the radio. It also has a longer scene at the end, outside the church where Frank gives Jordan the angel to which she replies "She would have wanted me to have it." The two of them also watch a procession of fetches making their way down the road to the church grave yard apparently, of which Henry is a member. Thus the reconciliation was just in time, as Frank understands that, according to the script, his father has died (i think that's what it said) or, logically, according to Simon (?) the angel, that he will die in the coming year, which he does.

This footage was shot, I have a pic of the giving of the angel and their watching... let me see...

umm, yeah, don't know how to add a picture off my hd... and don't remember the website... if you'd like to see it pm me with an address

-nothing

This all happens in the aired version.