MillenniuM "AND" HR DVD news...

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

Guest WaveCrest

Haven't been on for a few days but last week I was going to post this about Harsh Realm and another idea of when the DVD could be coming out -

- When making my regular visit to the BBFC's site I saw a listing in the Recent Decisions "Video" section (it gives all film/TV releases on DVD and video their certificate) for the Harsh Realm episode Reunion. Before or since then there hasn't been a listing for Harsh Realm. It's odd in that since this was posted on the BBFC site the rest of the 9 episodes made haven't been classified yet. Maybe they'll be on soon.

Guest antipas

Millennium Season 1 release date 12th July 2004 available to pre-order from Choicesdirect.com . Price £29.99 . Finally ....... :praying:

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

£29.99!?? That's seriously cheap compared to those X-Files sets. I just hope to God they havent skimped on the goodies.

• Elders (Admins)
Millennium Season 1 release date 12th July 2004 available to pre-order from Choicesdirect.com . Price £29.99 . Finally .......  :praying:

Hhhm,

It wasn't easy but I eventually found a link for this...

https://www.choicesdirect.com/templates/pro...ductGuid=665251

It's only listed in their pre-orders section and details are non existant. Searching through the DVD section produced no results. However it's very cheap even without the discount, the RRP is only £39.99. I have a horrible (good for US and Multi-region fans) suspicion that the Region 1 US release may contain a lot more extra's which is why there's still no release date.

I've looked at all the DVD Shopping sites as recently as yesterday and nowhere has yet listed this release.

Nice find!

Millennium Season 1 release date 12th July 2004 available to pre-order from Choicesdirect.com . Price £29.99 . Finally .......  :praying:

WOO HOO ..... YIPPY.....YA HOOOOOO...... :jumping::jumping::jumping:

O thats right I don't live in the UK :angry::down:

but the WOO HOO...YIPPY....AND YA HOOOO still apply to you great fans in the UK. :ouro::ouro::ouro:

Guest sethdeadwood

Forgive me if this has been noted elsewhere in the thread, but I was cruising Amazon.com today, and they are taking sign-ups for the DVD release, and will email you when it becomes available for preorder.

Do a search for "Millennium DVD" and it is the 3rd or 4th title down. There is no image, but it lists the year as 1996, and references "The X-Files" underneath, so you'll know you have right one.

Guest antipas

Unfortunately With Amazon.com being the american site you could be waiting along time for an email , as MillenniuM is not yet down for release in the states. Only in the UK and Amazon.co.uk do not offer the email service.

• Elders (Moderators)

Another Amazon-mystery: On the German Amazon-site, the release-date for the ninth x-files-season-box has changed from the 8th of May to the 3rd of July. But on some other German sites it is still 8th of May. FOX wants to release MM after the x-files are completely done on dvd... Oh no, it starts again...wait...worry...I care :ouro:

Guest Jordan
...wait...worry...I care :ouro:

I like it - perfectly misquoted!

I woke up this morning and started worrying that the same US extras will be on the UK MM DVD. I hope there are . . . otherwise I see myself either 1) Buying multiregion DVD player or 2) Watching MM DVDs when I go and see my brother in America next year.