MillenniuM "AND" HR DVD news...

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

Better late than never ...

GREAT NEWS about the dvd release! I got the news before but couldn't log in for some reason (or stay logged in)

I hope all the seasons will be released even if, as Straddon mentioned they have to licence them to a 3rd party distributor.

Great job you guys! I know your support made the difference :jumping:

Hugs,

Bonnie

Guest Regan MacNeil

As far as X-Files season 9 being released in November, I really think someone at Fox (or EVERYONE at Fox) is confused. Just look at the Fox TV January 2004 Newsletter on the Millennium Desktop homepage. It talks about "The Chris Carter Collection" and says that X-Files seasons 8 and 9 will be released this year. Season 8 was released back in November 2003. I think whoever wrote that newsletter is thinking season 8 is coming out in May and 9 is coming out in November. I don't know if this has any bearing on when MM is coming out, but I don't think XF 9 has been pushed back.

Guest Second Coming
I hope all the seasons will be released even if, as Straddon mentioned they have to licence them to a 3rd party distributor.

When did Straddon say that? I must have missed this somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

>When did Straddon say that? I must have missed this somehow. <

I'm sorry. My 'puter has been having sneezing fits the last month and i can't seem to stay on.

I may have read it wrong but in the interview i think Straddon mentioned that "some" series may be released through a 3rd party distributor.

he wasn't referring to Millennium directly - though would take it anyway i could get it.

Bon

Bonnie

Whenever God needed to punish someone or make an example...or whenever God needed a killing, He sent an Angel?

Ever wonder what a creature like that must be like?

Your whole existence spent praising God but with one wing dipped in blood.

Would you ever really want to see an Angel?

:sorry-big: I know this is off-topic, but I've gotta say.... I just love your signature! :angel:

:plain_big::yes_big:

Bonnie

Whenever God needed to punish someone or make an example...or whenever God needed a killing, He sent an Angel?

Ever wonder what a creature like that must be like?

Your whole existence spent praising God but with one wing dipped in blood.

Would you ever really want to see an Angel?

I know this is off-topic, but I've gotta say.... I just love your signature!

--------------------

" You'll wanna know why it happened, & I can't say. But I do know when. It was that moment when I turned my back on everything...& felt peace~" ("Luminary")<

Sorry Raven,

would have replied sooner but this stupid computer keeps crashing.

I think i've got some bad ram or something (I've been told :eyes:

Thanks! of course I love the Luminary tags too!!

One of the best shows!!

the tag i use is from Dimension films 'The Phophesy" with Christopher Walken.

It's part of the conversation between the schoolteacher and the priest turned detective.

Was a good film but that line always got to me. I see a parallel between Samael in PPT& D . I always thought his character felt some of the same conflict as the Angels in the first film .

hugs

Bon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Millennium's been mentioned in the news section of Ultimate DVD magazine. What is always said about the show is that it wasn't as successful as The X Files. Ok it only lasted three seasons but is was as good as TXF.

Guest RoedeckerluvsLucyButler

I'm just relieved that "Millenium"on DVD will finally allow me to get rid of some of my videotapes. Does anyone know if they'll be audio commentary from Carter,Lance,etc?

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Welcome to TIWWA!

All we know for sure is that Lance has recorded an video interview for the DVD Release. No news yet on commentaries I'm afraid...

Regards,

Graham