MillenniuM "AND" HR DVD news...

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

• Elders (Moderators)

On the US and German site of Amazon, you can pre-order the ninth season of the x-files. It will be released in the US on May 11th and in Germany on May 8th. So now FOX wants to get the x-files to an end very quickly, season 8 is just released these days. Only two months later the next box...FOX can´t hardly wait to release MillenniuM I think... :grin2: Strangely you can´t pre-order it on the Amazon-UK-site...but the UK has a release-date for MM from FOX (12th July), the US and Germany haven´t...Doesn´t FOX-UK know what FOX-US is doing ? On the German site of FOX there is no ninth x-files-season in their may-schedule, but you can pre-order it on Amazon...Does Amazon know more than FOX ?

"He´s very confused..." :eyes:

According to a leaflet with "The X FIles" season 8 dvd, season nine will be released in the UK on the 7th June :tasty:... which is before the suposed release on millennium on 12th July :smokin:

• Elders (Moderators)

I am having a leaflet too in my x-files-box. It says that the order of the episodes is different from what printed on the dvd´s and the cover, a "technical failure" says FOX. The opening credits of one episode, can´t remember which, are having a technical failure too. You see the short version of the opening titles, but you hear the normal theme music. Then the credits are done, saying "The Truth is out there", but the music keeps playing and you see a flight by camera over a canyon, but just as long as the theme is playing. At the end it just goes black and the regular episode continues. These two failures...FOX must have been in a great hurry...hopefully they will avoid this kind of mistakes on the MM-Box :grin2:

:arguing::devil01::ouro:

I hope FOX doesn't screw up the Millennium DVDs or I will send Lucy after them (just kidding since some of the people at FOX are quite nice people).

:WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy::WhipMeLucy:

I just wish there was an official announcement on Harsh Realm's May 25th release date for the US and a confirmed date for Millennium Season One in the US (and hopefully with each DVD in those thin slip cases used for the Firefly and Roswell DVD sets).

be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• Elders (Moderators)

I have just received a reply from FOX Germany. I asked them, if there are any releasing dates for MillenniuM and Harsh Realm in Germany. What they told me was that there are no specific dates for a release right now and that I should check back from time to time in their Coming Soon Section. :cry: Well, at least they are not answering like they used to: "FOX is currently not producing this title on dvd and there are no plans for a release in the near future..." No specific dates right now...that gives me hope that they are finally aware of what I´m talking about (Mill...what ? Harsh...?) :grin2: So let´s continue wait...worry...who cares...at least in Germany...

Guest Europa

I have all three seasons on dvd. I got them via ebay thru a seller. They DO have Japanese subtitles, but that is real easy to ignore. I've been enjoying them for about 3 months now. Real good quality. Perfect for those like myself who can't get enough of Jose Chung.

• Elders (Moderators)

But are you going to buy the complete first season when it is "offically" released by FOX ? The better it sells the more we can hope for seasons 2 and 3. And show FOX that they were wrong all those years. They really bannend everything about MM from their offical websites, as they did with Harsh Realm and Lone Gunmen. The X-Files is the only Chris-Carter-Show which has "survived" at a FOX-site. "No success, no place on our website" :devil01: (FOX-Devil)

Greedy b*******s... :angry:

Guest se7en

...glad to hear you are enjoying the FULL-RUN! ..and i'm even happier to hear that you will be purchasing S1 officially. I hope all of our customers do so.-(i truly beleive that 99% who took part in the project will indeed get the official product. lord knows i always encourage it.) when preorders start for the official S1 we will no longer be offering/seeking S1 orders. ...we will still seek S2/3 orders,and FULL RUN-collectors orders upon request,but no S1-"only" orders. -(fans who do not come here will likely be pissed when they ask for season-1 and i tell them the only way to get it from me is to buy the full run. but that's the way it's gonna be. our goal has never been to compete with official product on store shelves.........or even in pre-order.)

...a more detailed announcement on the status of the MM-DVD-PROJECT will be forthcoming soon on both MDUK and here on TIWWA.

~TAKE CARE,

se7en :ouro: