Guest Yaponchik
Are you insinuating I didn't take it seriously?!

at least you could have looked up how much ri, parsec, thumbs, wires, and gaga you are ! :grin2: :grin2: :rofl:

Guest dylan1371

I have not been to this group for a while, but I'll be visiting frequently now. I'm pretty psyched about the upcoming season 1 release, as I'm sure everyone else here is...

Who am I? I'm not sure I know the answer. I'm self-employed, have a great wife and son, and am pretty dark. I write an online book that has a lot of the same themes as in Millennium.

Guest SteelyFan
I'll just say I'm a riddle wrapped up within a conundrum.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Surrounded by an enigma

Steelyfan Here,

Name is Rob

Favorite bands are Steely Dan and the Grateful Dead

I work in an under glorified marketing position for Hewlett Packard.

In other words, as another long suffering ex-Fox character explains it :

"It might sound exciting, but after you cut through the hype, the myth, the

glamour, it's much like any other minimum wage paying slow death." Al Bundy

• Elders (Admins)
I have not been to this group for a while, but I'll be visiting frequently now.  I'm pretty psyched about the upcoming season 1 release, as I'm sure everyone else here is...

Who am I?  I'm not sure I know the answer.  I'm self-employed, have a great wife and son, and am pretty dark.  I write an online book that has a lot of the same themes as in Millennium.

Hi,

I'm definitley going to make time to read that online novel. I enjoyed the atmosphere of your site immensely. Well done!

Regards,

Graham.

Guest dylan1371
I'm definitley going to make time to read that online novel. I enjoyed the atmosphere of your site immensely. Well done!

Regards,

Graham.

Graham,

Thanks for the kind words about the online novel; it gets a lot of readers and that's very gratifying. I'll actually be adding another chapter soon, as well as a few more "dark" writings...

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sin-er

hi

my names sinead

live in ireland (strange little place on the edge of europe)

at the moment studying a degree in psychology and a diploma in psychoanalysis

love dark books, humour and personalitites although i'm quite a happy person myself

music to me is lifes blood and secondary to this are books (any genre i'll attempt to read it)

i am one of the clumsyist people in existance and can't spell

i despise people who pretend to be something their not and love people who are brutally honest (much to my own personal upset)

i once had drunken sex in a tree (not fun)

have had all the experiences with drugs that i ever wanted to as well as a brief junvineile brush with "the law"

and fart jokes make me giggle

Guest se7en

....ahhhhm welcome to the board! don't worry as you'll find plenty of gas being passed around the hallowed halls of TIWWA! ...as my ole pappy always said, "There's nothing better than a good fart joke around a camp fire amongst friends........except a good fart-fire amongst camp-friends." :gaba: ...yeah, poor ole pappy, we had to put him in a home recently. :gaba::eyes:

WELCOME TO TIWWA,

se7en :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...