Guest dylan1371
I'm a 30 year old male from way up north on the far reaches of Europe,

Welcome and nice to meet you. What country do you live in?

Mike

Guest dylan1371

So how often do you really get that weather? Sounds very cool, sounds like my kind of place.

I'm from Iowa, USA; and I like Iowa a lot. However, I'm not a big fan of the USA in general. I don't like the arrogance of most Americans.

What is life like there? Just being curious. What do most people do for work, etc? I've heard that we Americans work much more than Europeans. (Not including me, of course!) :smokin:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guilfoyle

Hello to anyone reading. I'm not too great at intro's, so here goes.

I live in Missouri (or Misery as I'm apt to call it at times). I'm 23, working fulltime at a factory that makes safety equipment (safety googles, safety glasses, first aid boxes, gas masks, etc). My official job title is molding injection operator. Most of the time it's not that difficult a job, though one particular machine I dislike because I've burned myself on it 4 out of 5 times while on it (the one time I did not burn myself was because I had on a Kevlar burn sleeve and a heavy duty glove). I got a mostly second degree burn out of that mess that left a nice discoloration shaped like part of the mold on my wrist. I just loooove that.

I'm a pretty shy person and really don't talk much to anyone. I own a lovebird I named Vox (she's got a big mouth, what can I say?). She likes to do impressions of Houdini and escape from her cage in exciting and mysterious ways and even learned a new trick: putting herself back in her cage after she's left. The dog here, a big Blue Heeler, is scared of my little bird, even though he is much much bigger then her. Very comical (though the dog likes to chase cats and squirrels and killed a mole last night).

I started watching Millennium when it first came out, but due to an organization I was apart of, I missed much of the second and third seasons (I was always gone on Friday nights it seemed). Last weekend, I was up in Kansas City and just happened to notice they had for sale Millennium season one. I was going to get CSI season one, but when I saw Millennium, there was no hesistation. Had to have it :) I do know FX had Millennium, but sadly my cable company doesn't have the channel, so I could only watch it when I was lucky enough to be at my friends with the Direct TV on FX when Millennium just happened to be on, hehe, so DVD's are very nice.

I can't think of anything else to say. So um...hi again :)

Guest Seraphim

My real name is Michael and I am 23. I am caucasian, approx 5'10, 160lbs, light brown hair and hazel eyes. I am near Chicago, IL, USA. I have not finished school yet. My major is "Theology and Religion". I'd like to go to graduate school at some point. I want the title of Dr. :bigsmile: But would like to work as a scholar or consultant in the meantime. My interests include Anime (Japanese Animation), Philosophy, Religion/Mysticism/Occult, Nature and Animals, Video Games, Conservation, Music, Thinking, etc... I am generally quiet, thoughtful and reserved. I am currently single. I have a cat. He is a Seal Point Himalayan and is named Ringo. Most of my free time is spent doing things pertaining to the interests listed above. I am rather asocial and only have a few close friends. I often "lurk" at message boards. Though, I have been a bit more active here.

• 1 month later...

I have worked for the government for .... well... too long and look forward to retirement [2 yrs, 2months, 2 wks, 2 days but whos counting] My background is mostly animal science but am facinated by all science even that which I do not understand.

I currently live in north central Illinois which will change after the above mentioned retirement [oh happy day :rofl::bigsmile: ].

Its not that I can't tell you what I do, but don't want to gross anyone out... other than to say its one of THOSE jobs-[ like septic pumpers]...you know somebody has to do it but ya really don't want to know whom or the particulars.

As you can see I am sarcastic with attitude [job related survival requirement] and comes from having all male co-workers and dealing almost entirely with men on the job [ but for the most part a great bunch] I am easy going until my computer gives me lip [ I am a total computer illiterate] or the dog wants OUT ...again! :p

My one wish would be to meet Lance Henriksen in person ; to gaze into those gorgous eyes and listen to that incredible voice and think non PG thoughts. [hubba hubba] :makingeyes:

BTW you can call me Dee....its not exactly my name but close enough for government work!!! :devil01:

I am 29 about to hit the big 30 father of one. Served 8 1/2 years in the USAF Satillite communication systems while doing that got an associates degree. Got out moved home to FL work for a phone company.

Now the serious stuff started watching millennium from the first show. I still remember the billboard advertising the new show by Chris Carter. I couldn't wait on the first show and I'm glad to say it was all I had hoped and more. My wife had not seen any of the shows so when the dvd's came out she watched and also became a fanatic. I still can't figure out why Fox took the show off of the air and closed down the web sites (I still have issues with that one). Any way I look forward to some deep and interesting conversations here.