Guest Echelon

Umm....84 pounds = 38.1017591 kilograms...and 140 pounds = 63.5029318 kilograms...for the height....5'00" feet = 152.4 centimetres and 6 feet = 182.88 centimetres....I think.

Guest RJ2000
:;):  :makingeyes: lol I suppose before I started hitting on you I should of said: WELCOME! Hope you have a good time here:) I know I do! This board is my only source of amusment :grin2:

I appreciate the welcome, Echelon. I am enjoying the conversations that go on here (among other things :;): ), though, I don't get into as deep of thought as some of the posters on here. Maybe after watching the first season on DVD (when it gets here), I'll be a little more poetic in my thoughts on the show.

And thanks to Se7en for the nice welcome. I haven't even gotten into a discussion about the show, yet, I feel very much included into the group. Hope to bring a different perspective on things.

Guest Yaponchik
Umm....84 pounds = 38.1017591 kilograms...and 140 pounds = 63.5029318 kilograms...for the height....5'00" feet = 152.4 centimetres and 6 feet = 182.88 centimetres....I think.

So :eyes: that is even less in in my language :eyes:

You are all skinny yes :grin2:

I am 6.463 foot (or is it feet ?) and weigh 90 kilo (no convertor for that in amnesic's post), most of it in upper torso, I might add :smokin::gaba: . But thanks to amnesic I know this is 0.000408 leagues, 0.0005016 ri, and 6.384e-17 parsecs (still a long way from the sun).

Guest Yaponchik
:arghhh-big: Too many numbers!!! :rofl:  :eyes:  :tongue:  :angry:  :p

Yes :tongue: let's bring this back on topic ?

So, who are you in real life.

Also; thanks for the great answers up to now, some people took up the question really seriously.

Guest Echelon

Are you insinuating I didn't take it seriously?! :tongue: But yes lets get back on topic...I know there are more people that are lurking in the backgroud that didn't answer the questions! :grin2:

Edited by Echelon
Guest RJ2000

I don't know if I'm one that answered all the questions. If not, I'll do so now. Yes, I'll throw a few numbers in (not too many, though, Raven Wolf!):

5 feet, 6 1/2 inches tall

168 pounds

Background in radio broadcasting and criminal justice. Currently a security officer for the last 8 1/2 years. (As alluded to in an earlier post.)

:devil:

Edited by RJ2000