FRANK BLACK RETURNS IN X FILES 2

Rate this topic

Its possible that at the time, Chris Carter was intending to include him in the XF2 but on the strength of the script, was able to secure the option to do a Millennium film, so it was rewritten. Its likely that the script or treatment is written for MM but the financial backers will want to be sure they get their profit out of XF2 before greenlighting another Carter project.

Thinking positive, a MM film is better than a Frank Black cameo!

BTW Eth we miss you on VS6!

you know i was just thinking how convienant that MillenniuM is back on air here in the states(Chiller Channel). Could it be a promotional thing to develop re-intrest until news of a new MM movie is finally released?

to me its kinda odd to see that XF2 is in full swing production and MillenniuM is back on TV.......makes you want to think

If the Sci-fi Channel starts to air Lone Gunman, then i know something is up and going

Guest Jim McLean
you know i was just thinking how convienant that MillenniuM is back on air here in the states(Chiller Channel). Could it be a promotional thing to develop re-intrest until news of a new MM movie is finally released?

to me its kinda odd to see that XF2 is in full swing production and MillenniuM is back on TV.......makes you want to think

If the Sci-fi Channel starts to air Lone Gunman, then i know something is up and going

I would think it is probably because of the surge of media interest in X-Files that MM was brought back being even now whispers on MM are vague. Anything X-Filesesque and channel appropriate would probably be the link to MM reappearance - IMO.

That said, its all adds up to the same thing - any interest generated for the X-Files is a boon for MM.

Guest fisbin
BEER----> Just took a look at 'Chiller's' site. WOW! And it's full of stars!We might just have a great new following.

BELCH

THIS is exactly what I had hoped for when I initially learned MM would make it's US TV return on Chiller...a whole NEW generation of MM fans - AND a world that just may now be ready for the realistic terror this program unleashed upon the unsuspecting and not-yet-mentally or emotionally prepared world in 1996.

How many wannabe MM shows (and movies for that matter) have aired & been cx'd, or are still airing, that w/o Millennium, may never have gotton thru the initial studio pilot discussion. Answer is too many to count. And all have failed to live up to the standard our beloved MM set.

This is truly exciting and with word from LH himself of the anticipated Millennium Movie - I have not been this excited since MM was originally on the air, what feels like so, so long ago.

Live long Frank Black and Prosper!

Fisbin

:ouro:

• 1 month later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Thanks for your continued support Joe!

So, do you think we'll be seeing a cameo of Frank Black walking through the halls of the FBI or maybe presenting a seminar on criminal profiling in the new X-Files film? I think this ties in with his wink wink comment in Sweden.

Thanks for your continued support Joe!

So, do you think we'll be seeing a cameo of Frank Black walking through the halls of the FBI or maybe presenting a seminar on criminal profiling in the new X-Files film? I think this ties in with his wink wink comment in Sweden.

i really beginning to think in some way Lance will have a small cameo as Frank Black

Joe,

Could you confirm or deny something I have gleaned from another board?

I know Chris Carter did confirm that a familiar face from the Millennium mythos 'would' be appearing in XF2 which everybody took to be Lance given his comments. When confirmation was given that this wasn't the case I know some fans speculated on Terry though I always thought that unlikely due to his commitments with 'Lost'.

I am sure I have read that Peter Outerbridge (Barry Baldwin) has been cast and that 'he' is the Millennium actor referred to.

Do you know if this is fact?

Best wishes,

Eth

Joe,

Could you confirm or deny something I have gleaned from another board?

I know Chris Carter did confirm that a familiar face from the Millennium mythos 'would' be appearing in XF2 which everybody took to be Lance given his comments. When confirmation was given that this wasn't the case I know some fans speculated on Terry though I always thought that unlikely due to his commitments with 'Lost'.

I am sure I have read that Peter Outerbridge (Barry Baldwin) has been cast and that 'he' is the Millennium actor referred to.

Do you know if this is fact?

Best wishes,

Eth

Baldwin was killed off, wasnt he?

to me the Frank Black rumor will not go away and die. i still get emails regarding Lance appearing in the movie. once again this could be a rumor