XF2: IWTB official promotion

Rate this topic

Haha I was excited with a rumour that my very own website was the origin of! How ironic! :fool:

Sorry Oro i just misread things. but here is something that should make up for my blunder:

this is from screenhead.com

Amanda Peet is in the next “X-Files” movie along with the usual David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. The “I Want to Believe” film is opening July 25th this summer. Peet seems to be playing an FBI agent similar to Mulder. This trailer doesn’t depict her role as much as the recent theatrical trailer viewed at the official site. The official trailer offers Peet’s line “I am not the most popular girl at the FBI, right now,” perhaps says it all. Your guess is as good as mine.

edit: Now that I think about it, if they wanted this project to be known to the public they would have already announced it (maybe they will only reveal it after IWTB release). If Carter wants to keep things secret, I guess Spotnitz will not answer any question either.

This is actually the only thing that kept me from asking Frank before. Well, actually there's another thing. I wrote him already 3 or 4 letters (not about FW) so I don't want him to think that I'm stalking him or something or that I'm a stupid fanboy. LOL

I guess we should wait for LA Film Festival and if Chris won't tell anything again (about Fencewalker), I'm gonna ask Frank.

P.S.

This is quite funny that we are discussing FenceWalker in 2 threads now LOL

Edited by Blackoil

No worries, HPD!

As for the Peet character, I had gathered as much. I don't want to wander in spoiler territory (but given there aren't many spoilers to speak of that should be ok) but the duo Peet/Xzibit might reflect the believer/sceptic duo of Mulder/Scully that work on the FBI. As to what happened to Doggett/Reyes and if they will even be referenced in IWTB, no idea.

P.S.

This is quite funny that we are discussing FenceWalker in 2 threads now LOL

It's to compensate that nobody else talks about it on the 'net!

No worries, HPD!

As for the Peet character, I had gathered as much. I don't want to wander in spoiler territory (but given there aren't many spoilers to speak of that should be ok) but the duo Peet/Xzibit might reflect the believer/sceptic duo of Mulder/Scully that work on the FBI. As to what happened to Doggett/Reyes and if they will even be referenced in IWTB, no idea.

It's to compensate that nobody else talks about it on the 'net!

oh, do i have spoilers for XF2. i refuse to post them here at Tiwwa for personal reasons but if your intrested email me here at tiwwa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laurent.

The I Want to Believe tv promotion has started on FOX. The new trailer they used is awesome but contains a serious spoiler. I got spoiled but there still may be time to save yourself! Anyone wanting to stay spoiler-free should switch channel whenever a voice says: "From X-Files' creator Chris Carter..."... well you have about 20 seconds to switch channel but don't tempt the devil!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laurent.

I just thought some of view might find this interesting to watch (after all they included international scenes in the original dvd box set), here's the official promotion website (basically the same design, trailer, etc.) for Québec:

X-Files: le film

P.S. notice the loss of intensity in Father Joe's "It's here!"