XF2: IWTB official promotion

Rate this topic

i just heard Howard Gordon is also involved with the Fencewalker project. i have such a strange feeling about this movie.

and i can't say what..........Eth may know how i feel

Hi Joe,

I know exactly how you feel, I have my instincts but as they're speculation I am playing them close to my chest. I am just waiting for 'that' announcement that 'he' has joined the cast and then there's an offical party over at my house, everyone is invited.

Joe where did you hear this as I am having trouble finding a mention of it on the net, was it on a message board or something?

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.
Hi Joe,

I know exactly how you feel, I have my instincts but as they're speculation I am playing them close to my chest. I am just waiting for 'that' announcement that 'he' has joined the cast and then there's an offical party over at my house, everyone is invited.

Joe where did you hear this as I am having trouble finding a mention of it on the net, was it on a message board or something?

Best wishes,

Eth

Laurent: Mister Snafu, why are those like yourself, who believe in the production of a Millennium movie, not entirely dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary?

Ethsnafu: Because, all the evidence to the contrary is not entirely dissuasive.

Laurent: Precisely.

Ethsnafu: It's here, isn't it?

Laurent: How the hell should I know?

Sorry guys i made a mistakes. Howard Gordon is not involved in Fencewalkers. I was at a website called eatthecorn.com and misread the info on google in which it combined two different statements into one which read: Oh, there is this mysterious "Fencewalker" project that I don't know what to make of. ... Writers/producers Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz, Howard Gordon, ...

when i read this it was 1:30am.........i am so sorry. i hope you all dont hate me

Joe of course we don't hate you :)

And our mighty Laran is quite correct despite all the evidence to the contrary I continue to enjoying deluding myself that this is an MM project and as I've got a year to wait till Lost S5 and nothing else to get excited about my fantasy is keeping me going.

When The Old Man suggested anagrams did you know you can get Lance and Frank from Fencewalkers though nothing sensible with the remaining letters *winks*

Keep the dream alive fanboys!

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Good idea. Although he's probably busy with the post-production & promotion of IWTB. We should at least give it a try; he has answered me once before and I'm sure he continues to read his emails.

edit: Now that I think about it, if they wanted this project to be known to the public they would have already announced it (maybe they will only reveal it after IWTB release). If Carter wants to keep things secret, I guess Spotnitz will not answer any question either.

Sorry guys i made a mistakes. Howard Gordon is not involved in Fencewalkers. I was at a website called eatthecorn.com and misread the info on google in which it combined two different statements into one which read: Oh, there is this mysterious "Fencewalker" project that I don't know what to make of. ... Writers/producers Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz, Howard Gordon, ...

when i read this it was 1:30am.........i am so sorry. i hope you all dont hate me

Haha I was excited with a rumour that my very own website was the origin of! How ironic! :fool: