Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Blackoil you should subscribe to IMDb Pro! You're on the hunt of any little tidbit about Fencewalker :fool:

Re: "L'Ecran Fantastique": OK, so Carter really does have an on/off switch!

Hehe, I'd like to subscribe if I only knew how. :fool:

Guest Laurent.
Blackoil you should subscribe to IMDb Pro! You're on the hunt of any little tidbit about Fencewalker :fool:

Not so sure if it's worth the price.... Not so sure what's the price anyway... and not so sure what it is now that I think about it.

What would we get if we were to buy an IMDb Pro account?

This is from Carter's interview for German fan club:

QUESTION: You are currently directing the movie "Fencewalker". Can you tell us something about this project? Is it true that the movie will be semi-autobiographical?

CARTER: I don’t want to talk about this project, only because I don’t know what will happen to it. It is not autobiographical, I can tell you that. It does take place in a city like the one I grew up in.

Ah, Blackoil beat me to it!...

Not so sure if it's worth the price.... Not so sure what's the price anyway... and not so sure what it is now that I think about it.

What would we get if we were to buy an IMDb Pro account?

"For expanded development & in production information on over 5,200 film and TV projects from Pitch through Completed, including contact details, visit IMDbPro."

$12.95 per month

Preview at https://secure.imdb.com/signup/v4/signup

Hi Guys,

I believe the time has come to rename this topic 'Fencewalker'. The shoot is no longer secret and my feeling is that it will make it easier for members to find when using the search function. In anticipation of the release of "XF2" Graham created, as you all know, a sub-forum solely denoted to discussion regarding the movie and I feel a designated 'Fencewalker' thread would be beneficent. I shall rename this topic tomorrow in order that you have time to lodge objections and anticipate the change.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

As the topic starter, is there some way to change the title myself? Also, I'm not so sure about putting this thread in the I Want to Believe subforum as this is clearly a separate new creation by 1013. It deserves a separate subforum more than, for example, The Wonder Cabinet.

Not as far as I know Laran. Renaming topics is only part of the Elder's additional controls at present but as there is always one of us around it is fairly fuss-free to PM an Elder and request a title change should you feel it necessary. I realise this is a unique and separate entity to XF2 but I am not sure a sub-forum needs to be created for this just yet as information is currently scant and the certainty of the project is negligible. By simply renaming the topic newer members who are interested in the project should be able to locate the thread with greater ease. Should a deluge of topics or information begin with regards to this then it might be worth our while to ask Graham to consider creating a permanent forum for this but until such time as a definite release is announced it might be hasty to do so just yet. I could run it by him though if people feel strongly enough that a new subforum needs to be created? I shall leave the title as it stands for a little longer just to ensure everyone has chance to offer their views.

Best wishes,

Eth

Fantastic casting news!!!

According to Fencewalker IMDb page, D.B. Sweeney (Mike Pinnochio in "Harsh Realm") plays "Detective" in "Fencewalker"!

Yay! :fool: D.B. Sweeney did a really great job in "harsh Realm" and I'm so excited to see him in FW.

Once again Carter never forgets his friends (I read that he is friends with D.B.)

And I agree that Fencewalker deserves a separate subforum. It's a new 1013 movie in 6 years and I think it needs some fan support, you know. :)

Right Lads and Lasses,

I have renamed and pinned this which will at the very least prevent the topic being swamped beneath the deluge of upcoming XF2 posts and should make it easy to locate. I hear what you are saying with regards to a sub-forum so I will run this by The Old Man.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.
Fantastic casting news!!!

According to Fencewalker IMDb page, D.B. Sweeney (Mike Pinnochio in "Harsh Realm") plays "Detective" in "Fencewalker"!

Yay! :fool: D.B. Sweeney did a really great job in "harsh Realm" and I'm so excited to see him in FW.

That is a really good news Blackoil!!

I'm currently getting a lot more excited about this project than I am about XF2. I hope it does get distributed in the near future! Besides, with the cast and crew involved, I almost can't imagine how FW could not get to us.

P.S. Thanks Eth!