Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laurent.

Just wanted to share this funny discussion that was going on on the Fencewalker IMDB page:

I worked on this movie

by iochambers (Sun Jul 6 2008 07:31:09)

And no one, i repeat no one, could tell me the slightest bit about the film. We shot at the high school in bellflower.

Re: I worked on this movie

by jv11-1 (Sun Jul 6 2008 11:00:03)

Hehe, you're not the only one to say this. :) People from Bellflower reported that crew members had no idea what they were filming. :)))

by MrBoJanglez (Sun Jul 6 2008 20:09:00)

the actors didn't even seem to know.

by janvanpand (Thu Jul 17 2008 14:33:21)

I don't even know either - spooky!

Anyone has heard news about the project? I hope the unfortunate general disappointment with XF2 will not have a negative effect on all the buzz around Carter's other projects.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Laurent.

Well a good interviewer did ask some questions, but it's Mark Snow who got the pleasure to answer them and he seems a bit more talkative than CC!!

Q: Well this certainly isn’t the last we’ve seen of you… What’s coming up for you?

A: Well oddly enough Chris Carter has just directed another movie, but it’s something he’s financed himself and it has nothing to do whatsoever with X Files themes or any subject matter of that ilk. It has all unknown actors and they’re all just brilliant and it is kind of slightly autobiographical – he shot it in the town in California that he grew up in, which is Bellflower near Anaheim and Disneyland. So as I say slightly autobiographical, you know, accent on slightly…

Q: Bit of surfing involved then..?

A: (laughs) well no there’s none of that , but all I can say is think Blue Velvet… and that’s as much as I can tell you about that. Again with him secrecy is everything.

You can find the complete interview here.

Again that autobiographical aspect.... but, Blue Velvet? This is so promising!!! And even more now that Mark Snow is attached!!! :rock2:

Guest Laurent.

Maybe you already checked it, but the imdb page for fencewalker now has a few character linked to the actors. Here's the cast/characters so far:

Cast (in alphabetical order (...) Laurent: No it's not!)

Xzibit

Natalie Dormer

Katie Cassidy

D.B. Sweeney ... Detective

Austin Nichols ... Tweedy

Chris William Martin ... Officer Brezik (Laurent: For a second I hoped it was Coldplay's singer... I even had to check!)

Mehcad Brooks

Derek Magyar

Theo Rossi

Jeannine Kaspar ... Cathy

Bertrand Roberson Jr. ... Graduate

Chris Spinelli ... Saxophone Player

Steve Stafford ... LAPD Helicopter Pilot (Laurent: Carter must have a passion, or fetish, for helicopters!)

Ashley Cusato

Martin Mathieu ... Police Officer

Nikki B. ... Graduate (as Nicole Butts)

Abigail Marie Young ... Running Flautist (uncredited)

Dear Blackoil,

Am I correct in thinking that the Bellflower thread has mysteriously vanished from CC's imdb page? Is this merely a case of not looking properly or has something nefarious occurred? I wondered if the original thread had been transferred over to the Fencewalker page but I can't see it there either.

Maybe I just need better contact lenses.

Best wishes to you,

Eth