Back to Frank Black -- The Millennium Movie Campaign

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Guest Laurent.

Yeah I missed it the first time around!

There are currently only 10 levels in the game (I believe most of them are yours; like 6 out of 10). Ideally, there would be an ever-increasing number of puzzles in the game... but 20 would be a good starting point! Haha I would really like everyone here to become involved.

I'll simply ask everyone who is interested by the game to send me puzzles they would like to see in the game and they will be included. This way, the challenge will be constantly renewed (I've worked on a password system that will be incorporated when the number of level starts to grow.. so that you don't have to start from the beginning every time) and people will have the fun of seeing fellow members scratch their head over their puzzle.

I'll also try to work on some more original levels when I'll have the time.. I'll try to put some more interactivity in the game, but I don't want to sacrifice the simplicity and look of it. Anyway, right now it's in Laredo's hands and we should wait to see what he thinks of it before anything else is done.

ATTENTION TIWWA'ERS

We now have a petition over at www.backtofrankblack.com and I am appealing to every one who reads this to support us and add your signature. In addition I would like to implore you to spread the word amongst your family and friends and ask them to add their support with a signature too. I would dearly like to think that you will all support the letter writing aspect of the campaign but I am all too aware of how busy some of you guys are. This is a way in which you can contribute without having demands placed upon your valuable time.

So...before you do anything else...please, please head over to Back To Frank Black Petition and show your support.

My thanks for listening,

Eth

Guest Benocles

Friends,

I've posted 'Back to Frank Black' on my blog and hope to spread the word on other e-mail lists and forums I frequent. Has anyone considered sacrificing some cash and having adds appear in some horror / science fiction / other-related magazines around the world?

That's a 'Captain Howdy' Avatar is it not?

Thank you so much for you efforts on our behalf they are much appreciated. The whole campaign is being conducted in a password protected forum, which means members such as yourself are not privy to the daily comings and goings. If you would like to contribute or even if you just fancy the chance to browse let me know and I will supply you with the password as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Jim McLean
Friends,

I've posted 'Back to Frank Black' on my blog and hope to spread the word on other e-mail lists and forums I frequent. Has anyone considered sacrificing some cash and having adds appear in some horror / science fiction / other-related magazines around the world?

Thanks Benocles. Ethsnafu was just saying how importants blogs are.

Depending on the cost. I would add a small contribution.

The website has been updated BTW.

And just to let you guys know, Lance has been informed about the campaign. Got an email from the big man on Friday. So we're getting noticed.

Guest Benocles

Ethsnafu ,

>If you would like to contribute or even if you just fancy the chance to browse let me

> know and I will supply you with the password as soon as possible.

I'd be most interest, for sure!

:)

Guest Benocles

Laredo,

My blog posting is here: https://sswftapa.blogspot.com/2008/10/back-...for-return.html

> Depending on the cost. I would add a small contribution.

Entertainment Weekly or Hollywood Reporter would be important magazines. Not cheap, but if we all chipped in, we could cover costs.

> The website has been updated BTW.

Going to have a look now...

> And just to let you guys know, Lance has been informed about the campaign. Got an email from the big man on Friday.

Wow, that's sooooooooo cool. You are a lucky man. Tell him I said 'hello'... lol

Guest Jim McLean

I just did a search engine sweep a few hours ago and found that! What a co-incidence!

> Depending on the cost. I would add a small contribution.

Entertainment Weekly or Hollywood Reporter would be important magazines. Not cheap, but if we all chipped in, we could cover costs.

If we can find some costs we can see what we can put together.

> The website has been updated BTW.

Going to have a look now...

I'm far happier with it. It was designed very fast given we wanted to press on the campaign while all were excited and I had other commitments. Of course, as we started to work on the campaign we found we needed more pages, and the site isn't malleable enough. I had my dear mother tell me last night she'd been on the site and got confused, so I realised we needed to change the navigation.

> And just to let you guys know, Lance has been informed about the campaign. Got an email from the big man on Friday.

Wow, that's sooooooooo cool. You are a lucky man. Tell him I said 'hello'... lol

I'll occasionally update him on any major news. It's great he's aware - as he deserves to be, as his enthusiasm this last year was very much the catalyst for this campaign. He's a lovely man Lance.

Edited by Jim McLean

Guest Benocles

Friends,

I was thinking the other day...

If a MILLENNIUM film could not be green-lit for the big screen, would it then be opted for a small screen appearance (or straight to DVD)? Just curious...