Back to Frank Black -- The Millennium Movie Campaign

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Guest Jim McLean

Keep throwing out ideas. Just waiting on the Elders to create the forum now. I've sent them the details, its just a matter of waiting the natural course of busy people finding time to set this up for us!

Then we'll get to work! :)

Dear friends,

Graham has kindly taken the time to create the 'Back to Black' forum which will house this campaign from hereon in. Myself and Laredo will be contacting those interested with a link to its location and the required password to access it shortly. I shall lock this thread as further discussion should take place within the allocated forum but I will leave it visible for new members who may view the thread and wish to support the campaign. In the meantime, please allow myself and Laredo a day or two to discuss the foundations of the project and how we wish to proceed. As Laredo has honored our request that he chair this endeavor and as he has Moderator status within the forum it is to be hoped that members will utilise his knowledge and abilities and seek him out should they experience problems within the forum or have issues they wish to have addressed.

That said, nearly a hundred posts later and this germ of an idea has grown into a reality and I can assure all those who have contributed to, and supported, this effort that..."The Time is Now".

See you all in our new home very soon.

Eth

Hi Joe,

Please don't worry you will be given a password as will everybody who requests one. Laredo is taking a day away to enjoy himself and I am just waiting a little so as not too rush ahead without his knowledge or presence. As soon as he is back and we have had the chance to lay the bedrock it will be all systems go :)

Best wishes,

Eth

Dear friends,

I have forwarded the forum's location and the password for it to all those who requested access to it. I have also viewed the entire thread and forwarded invites to all those who have offered their assistance. If for any reason you have not received a PM do not hesitate to contact myself and Laredo and the same stands should you experience any problems in using the forum.

My best wishes to you all,

Eth

Guest Jim McLean

Just a reminder that work is progressing in the Back to Black construction forum - PM me or Ethsnafu for password to enter the forum. Website is underway. Hope to get something up by the back end of this week!

Indeed,

There is still a chance for you all to become involved and on that note: Joe, as you raised contention that you would be excluded from this project

looks like I will locked out, left in the cold
would it be fair to ask that since you have been provided with a link and a password you have not visited the project forum or contributed to it? Whilst it is your prerogative not to do so your post did infer that you were primed to get involved and worried that you would be left behind?

Best wishes,

Eth

ooops Once again my random thoughts with no meaning. I was locked out of the house and it was cold that night, sorry

i havent been myself for some time now. dealing with some outside problems and working 2 jobs. I want to be involved and I will when i have some time to look over everything. Sorry Eth, my comment wasnt towards you.....it was like a Zombie moan