Back to Frank Black -- The Millennium Movie Campaign

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Don't apologise Joe it was written with nothing short of a dose of British sarcasm, I certainly wasn't offended at all <ahttps://www.millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/uploads/emoticons/TIWWA_fool.gif' alt=':fool:'> On a more serious note. I am trying to get to the bottom of an issue a member has with regards to accessing the campaign forum and wondered if any of you who do not have a password for this would help me out. If you have the time could you click the following link to the Millennium Movie Forum and feedback whether or not you can see the campaign sub-forum at the top of the page?

I would be eternally grateful if any of you could check it out for me.

Best wishes,

Eth

Gadzooks!

Thanks Joe for taking the time to feedback. It makes the quandary all the more perplexing and I have certainly exhausted all options in sorting the issue for Donkeyjote. Hmmm, better seek out a true zen master for assistance *heads to The Old Man's Shack over at Bucksnort*

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

I have corrected the permissions for the project forum, Pre-Millennium Group Candidates can now see the forum but will still need the password from the project staff to enter it.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

There has been a flurry of activity today with regards to the campaign and we are in the process of adding content to the website. Please check it out regularly, in fact bookmark it right away and give it a daily perusal :) Just to remind those who are interested in contributing. I am fairly certainly that you are required to log in to the forum each time you visit: the only exceptions to this are Laredo and the Elder Team. If you are not seeing campaign related topics when accessing 'View New Posts' it is because you are not logged in to the forum not because there is a lack of activity on this front. So remember to log in to the 'Back to Black Forum' each time you log on to TIWWA and that way you will ensure you are kept abreast of the latest developments and requests.

Many thanks for reading,

Eth

Guest Jim McLean

Update: All sections are now up and running. Future updates will include increased affilates and subsidary branches (myspace, facebook etc.) and a choice of languages. As Eth says, any help welcome - even if its just proofing.

What would be super would be if we could get all thread lurkers to do two fold:

1. Add the banner in my sig to theirs. Go to the website for a choice of images.

2. Write a letter! Details including a basic template provided at the site!

www.backtofrankblack.com!

Guest Laurent.

I did not follow the last development of the campaign (sorry), but let me say this: awesome website and brilliant wallpaper!!!

P.S. I'd really like to help but I don't have much time! I will still contact you concerning a special feature i'd like you to add to the website (Eth's idea).. but I'm pretty fast and effective for translation so ask my help anytime for a french translation of the campaign! My busy schedule won't stop me from doing what I promised!

edit: in the news section, there's a mistake in X-FilesLexicon website name (you wrote X-FilesLexion). About that, do you intend on contacting more 1013 and x-files fansites?

Dear Laurent,

I have attempted to make contact with countless 1013 related sites and I am awaiting their replies. Matt from the Lexicon is the first to return correspondence and he has offered his full support to the project and I am currently negotiating with him as to how we can reciprocate his offer. The only avenues that vex me at present are the 'Millennium Abyss' as Dix seems to be un-contactable at present and Haven which I desperately want to inform of this project but I am not a member and will have seek assistance to this end.

I am also in talks with a chum who is a member of the 'Doctor Who' production crew to see what he can offer us with regards to getting our project known on the BBC forums.

As for the 'special project', just to keep J informed, Laurent and I have contributed various levels to a potential Millennium Flash Game and we have decided to continue work on this once Laurent's schedule is a little less demanding. We hope to have this finalized some time soon and it will hopefully be a valuable addition to the campaign site.

To refer to J's post. It is a relatively fuss free process to add a campaign banner to your signature and if you wish to support us but lack the knowledge to accomplish this please PM James or myself and we will walk you through it.

Of more importance, this will come of no surprise to those who regularly check M-TIWWA, if not why not, but Frank Spotnitz has given a new Millennium focused interview to 'Zone Horror' in anticipation of the network's airing of Milllennium and in it he notes that the window of opportunity for a Frank Black return dwindles and now is the time to make our voices heard. Yet again he asks us and yet again I am proud to respond.

The time is now and to be honest it's up to you. Be a part of the most important era of Millennium Fandom or shrug it aside.

Best wishes,

Eth

PS Thanks for the wallpaper praise !