Lance Henriksen Movie News

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

More news from Lance-world, this time that principal photography has wrapped on his latest movie, The Arcadian Cometh. Not heard of this one but that's not hard at the moment as the man seems to be doing a film a month. You can read about it here and find out which former X-Files cast member is joining him for the movie.

Eth

Mark, I think creating a MLM game by helping Frank solve crimes is a great idea. Naturally we have to have everyone in it, especially Lucy and her famous pancakes. Maybe we should start a post and accumilate ideas on how it would be played.

"BEER----> He ain't heavy - he's acting!

BELCH "

AWESOME response.

If there are any fellow "gamers" out there who like the Call of Duty series as I do, Mr. Lance Henriksen did a helluva good job voicing over one of the main characters in the newest installment, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Lance is the voice of the shady "General Shepherd", an Army Ranger speical forces General who is not quite as loyal to the country as he first seems........the voice fits the character perfectly in my humble opinion....

• Elders (Admins)

I truly love the Call of Duty series Gunslinger (on the PC) although I'm a bit rusty . I haven't bought the latest one yet, but its on the Christmas list. I had read on various sites about Lance doing a voice for it, but couldn't find him listed on anything official so I wasn't convinced.

Now, where did I leave my M4 with ACOG sight?

Great, I love me some Lance news :oneeyedwinK

I've got a sneaky suspicion I've figured out The Penitent Man purely from the trailer. Did anyone notice the very blatant scar effect on the left hand side of Lance's head throughout the trailer? Cut to the end of the trailer and the young man is in the hospital bed with a surgical wound on the left hand side of his head. Add in scenes of Lance telling the chap things that he couldn't know and looking at his watch al la Old Father Time and I smell a future self plot here.

Anyone else getting that vibe?

Eth

I truly love the Call of Duty series Gunslinger (on the PC) although I'm a bit rusty . I haven't bought the latest one yet, but its on the Christmas list. I had read on various sites about Lance doing a voice for it, but couldn't find him listed on anything official so I wasn't convinced.

Now, where did I leave my M4 with ACOG sight?

LOL, the newest installment is as addictive as the first COD modern warfare. I've already wasted countless hours playing online and convincing myself that the other players are cheating and that my reactions are not just slower because I'm old.....my five year old son is beginning to get a handle on how to play the XBOX 360. My wife says I have officially corrupted him and that we are both hopeless:)

• 1 month later...

More news on The Penitent Man just in folks!

Penitent Man Premiere today at The Egyptian

Filmed in the Seattle area (mainly Des Moines but some Cap Hill locations as well), The Penitent Man is a Science Fiction movie that will premiere today at the Egyptian (the event starts at 6:30 pm and tickets go on sale at 1pm). The movie stars Lance Henriksen (of Millennium fame) and is directed/co-written by Nicholas Gyeney. Both Gyeney and his co-writer Trevor Tillman are from the Seattle area. CHS news partner The Seattle Times captured the movie during filming last year in a photo essay . Here is the plot synopsis:

The Penitent Man tells the story of young psychologist Dr. Jason Pyatt. A man devoted to his work. A man torn from his family.

With his struggling marriage and mounting bills, Dr. Pyatt is at a crossroads with the life he has chosen and the life he could have.

However, a fortuitous encounter with the mysterious Mr. Darnell will force Dr. Pyatt to open his eyes and change the course of his future, and possibly the world, forever.

I guess we can expect the first reviews tomorrow.

Eth