Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

To the best of my knowledge, the next Skype chat will be on Feb.4th, 2011. I will be there but haven't a clue how to call others who sign in, nor do I have a list of the user names. If Mark is unable to be there, and no staff members are available, then I will gladly take over, but need someone to contact me beforehand to explain how I can call those that do show up. Randee (Walkabout) for sure has it on her calendar. Haven't spoken to anyone else. Please, someone get back to me.

We missed the discussion on "19:19," so I recommend that we go ahead and discuss it instead of "Goodbye Charlie" that was scheduled for the 4th, and schedule "GC" for the next chat. Is that okay with all of you?

I am so sorry to hear about Mark's father being ill and pray he is doing better, as well as the family staying strong and united. I am also sorry to hear about so many group members being sick recently. My prayer is for everyone to be healthy, and of course wealthy and wise.

I also know that some of you are very busy with work, and even traveling.

Love and miss all of you.

Anyone wanting to join the Skype chat on the 4th, let either Randee (Walkabout) or I, "The Nut" know what your user name is there. Mine at Skype is earthnut.darlene. We will work this out some how some way and learn as we go. Yee ha on the learning. :whistling:

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Im hoping to be there for the chat but it all depends on how i feel and if i get my voice back. lol being sick is no fun at all. :confused: I cannot wait till Spring, bring on the warm weather and sunshine. :)

Laura :)

Hope you can make it too Spook. Glad to see you are feeling better.

I'm thinking we need to have a master list somewhere of everyone on Skype, that would be available to those of us like myself and Randee, who are willing to step in if other can't make it. I suggest we alternate the calling so we all learn how to work the site better.

You could still be called and you could listen to us flap our jaws, plus, there's also instant messaging. I would gladly read aloud anything you would have to say, plus everyone else would also see it. We so hope you can make it. Wish I had an extra mic, I need a new one too. I broke the outside plastic so mine is taped right now. I'm just thankful the inside still works. :whistling:

Guest Bad Boy Dazza

Eh I think I am going to miss this one. Want to be in the next one tho. Earthnut I will set up skype acct and create a username and let you know what it is.

Great news Bad Boy, I look forward to hearing from you. To the best of my knowledge, the next chat is on the 18th, but not sure what the subject is. Because of weather, etc., we missed the discussion on "19:19" and "Goodbye Charlie." Maybe we can play "catch up" and discuss them. :ouroborous: