Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Mark, are you being sarcastic or did you really enjoy working retail during Christmas? lol I dont know where you worked but it wasnt at Walmart, lo or for sure wasnt an American Holiday season in retail, lol Maybe England is different but here during retail at Christmas, people are rude, mean, threaten to kill you, people on Black Friday or the day after Thanksgiving and the first day of the Christmas shopping season people have been trampled, killed, seriously hurt, gotten into fights, beaten up, it is a really really big deal and we have to have security around all the time. lol

Laura :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Did anyone manage to record the Walkabout Skype chat, or did you abort the chat? And I should be able to make it to the 3rd December chat, if there will be one.

I think Mark recorded the "Walkabout" chat Josef. And as far as I know there is a Skype chat on 3rd December. :thumbsup:

I have it Josef. Somewhere. I will endeavour to get that to you by the end of the day but I don't think I'll be able to edit it so it will have to come as it is.

I always say this but if you are reading this for the first time and are intrigued about these Skype chats then please do drop me, or Wavecrest, a personal message or leave word in this thread. We are always, always open to new people and we will make you all very welcome and as these have been running for over a year now that's testament to how successful, and enjoyable, the project has been. We have had the opportunity to speak with Millennium fans from across the globe and I do hope you will join us for the fun.

All the best,

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

To people who have never spoken on Skype with one person or more, it's very easy to download and use. All you need is a headset with microphone, and you're away. People may feel nervous about talking to other people on Skype, but after no time you'll feel like you've joined in with the Skype chats for ages.