Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

It has been one of the most enjoyable and relaxing times being on Skype with the group. Not hard to use and everyone is very helpful.

Am I correct that the next chat is on Dec. 3rd, and the episode is Wide Open?

yes to both Darlene and December 17th is 'midnight of the century' :pumpkin4:

Slight change to the day the next regular chat will be. Can you both make it for the next day instead, Saturday 4th December at the same time of 8 pm UK time? The episode will remain the same, "Wide Open".

Laura can't make the 17th December chat, and so I'm asking people what is the best day for them between Sunday 5th December and Thursday 23rd December for the Christmas chat. I want to get the chat as close to Christmas as possible without people not being able to attend.

I can definitely make the 4th so that is fine and dandy with me. I'm fairly flexible between those dates you mentioned for the Christmas chat so I can shuffle a few things around to accommodate anyone who has a tighter schedule.

Let me know what is best for others.

Eth

Didn't Laura say on Facebook that she couldn't make the 4th but could make the 17th?

I can make it on the Saturday 4th December (Wide Open chat) and Friday 17th December (X-mas chat), has this been pin-pointed, it's hard to keep up with TIWWA and Facebook. :D

And Mark, just upload and send us Laura the link whenever you have the time, no rush on my account.

Guest WaveCrest

Didn't Laura say on Facebook that she couldn't make the 4th but could make the 17th?

I can make it on the Saturday 4th December (Wide Open chat) and Friday 17th December (X-mas chat), has this been pin-pointed, it's hard to keep up with TIWWA and Facebook. :D

And Mark, just upload and send us Laura the link whenever you have the time, no rush on my account.

At first Laura said she couldn't make the Christmas chat on 17th December, but something had changed and now she is able to make the Christmas chat. However, she can't make the 4th December chat. We're going with 4th December now. :thumbsup:

The next chat is up and Big Light folks and our gratitude to Richard for writing to Frank Spotnitz to promote it. Go and take a look, make the date in your diary and be sure to be there with whatever nibbles you have to hand.

Eth

https://biglight.com/blog/new-millennium-skype-chat/

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Hey guys, don;'t you worry about me, go ahead with any dates and i will work my best to be able to make them. :) My family has crazy hectic schedules so i never know when i will be available to chat so please go ahead. Its looking like now that i might make the 4th chat and the 17th chat. :) see i told you things change in an instant with me. lol

laura :)

I should be able to make the Saturday, December 4th chat. 2 PM Central US, right?

As far as the 17th moving to the 18th, it's just to early to know. My daughter and her husband are coming home for Christmas from North Carolina, and I have no idea what's happening the week before Christmas. I won't know until the week of the 12th-18th arrives. Sorry. Wide open it is. :whistling: