Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Hi All,

I've been off the grid for a while with work etc but wanted to see if I could sit in on the christmas chat on the 17th Dec? I've not taken part before but quite fancy it. I may have some MM themed stocking fillers to share as well.

Let us know the procedure.

cheers

baz

You'd be more than welcome to join in. Just make sure either Mark or Richard has your Skype name and they'll make the all-important call on the 17th. I think we usually start the chats at 3PM US (Eastern) time.

Baz we would love you to join my friend. As Josef pointed out all you have to do is send your skype contact details to my or to Richard and we will add you to our contacts list and make sure you receive the call. I expect the Christmas chat will be a whole lot of fun and I know you'll enjoy these chats as much as I do.

Nice to see another member joining The Family. :notworthy:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

So it's confirmed, Saturday, December 4, discussing Wide Open, and Friday, December 17, discussing Midnight of the Century?

Baz, hope you can join us. :ouroborous:

Correct and correct Darlene. :thumbsup: In addition to Midnight of the Century, the 1974 festive horror film Black Christmas is being discussed as well.

Guest WaveCrest

Hi All,

I've been off the grid for a while with work etc but wanted to see if I could sit in on the christmas chat on the 17th Dec? I've not taken part before but quite fancy it. I may have some MM themed stocking fillers to share as well.

Let us know the procedure.

cheers

baz

That would be great if you could join us. You'd be made most welcome! :thumbsup:

Guest 1910Ezekiel

"Jedi" for a religion, that sounds pretty cool. Looks like I'll have some real snow stating tomorrow, and really cold too. Winter is here!

Looking forward to having you Baz. I've checked Skype but I haven't received a request from you so we will need your Skype contact details in order to make the call. If you want, send them to myself or Richard (Wavecrest) and we'll make sure you are added to the list.

Looking forward to chatting with the rest of you this evening.

Eth