Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Nice episode this. One of the best from the second half of Millennium's first season. Interesting story and classic teaser. :thumbsup:

Just a shame they sort of cheated, they used the same take with two different angles when Frank Black is breaking the window with his hands.

Now, I didn't cheat when I did my Depeche Mode "Frank" Black Celebration music video.

Funny how you notice these things when you work on these music videos since you look at the same shots so many times during editing.

And I'm afraid I'll be abroad when the next chat will occur, could anyone record it for me?

Guest WaveCrest

Looking a bit further ahead, and if we go by the "bi-weekly" format, these would be the dates for the chats for the rest of this year:

Confirmed:

Friday 12th November - episode "Walkabout"

Subject to change:

Friday 26th November

Friday 10th December.

Now after this the next chat would be on Christmas Eve. We'll have to choose the best day for everyone to do the Christmas chat, as I realise everyone will be busy with different things. The first Friday in the New Year would be Friday 7th January.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Awww sweetie thank you for keeping us on our toes and organized. :notworthy: Now here in the US the Friday Novemeber 26th is the day after Thanksgiving so that might be a problem for some people, me included as a lot of people are out of town with family or friends or have family and friends coming over. so maybe we can reschedule that one. I think the other dates are fine except of course like you said Christmas eve, i know i wouldn't be able to make it as im sure others would be busy too. Too many Holidays, lol :) Im looking forward to the next chat on the 12th, i don't rmember the episode so i will have to have a watch. :) When you said Walkabout all i could think about was the Lost episode of the same name. LOL OH LOST!!!! :(

Laura :)

Thank you Richard. I think it's safe to say we will be avoiding Christmas Eve so we will have to get our heads together closer to the date to see what the schedule is like for everyone and choose a date as close to Christmas as is comfortable. I shall be looking forward to chatting with you all on the Walkabout chat.

Eth

Naturally, when I hear "Walkabout" I think of Randee.

Spook, "Walkabout" is a fantastic episode and pretty much all about Frank, so it will be fun discussing it. Franks is the man. :notworthy:

The dates for our chats after the 12th of November, to me, should be, Friday, Dec. 3rd, the Friday after Thanksgiving here in the US, and Friday, Dec. 17th, which is a week before Christmas Eve. Otherwise, we would have to have chats 2 weeks in a row and that too will be difficult for some. :ermm:

Richard, thank you so much for stepping up to the plate and keeping us organized. Wuv oo. :wub:

Those are very valid points you raise Darlene, I think we should gather some consensus about Dec. 17th being the Christmas chat and plan accordingly. At least it won't be too difficult choosing what episode to watch eh?

Eth

:viannen_12:

Guest WaveCrest

Following the replies to my last post, these are the dates for the next few regular Friday chats:

Confirmed:

Friday 12th November - episode "Walkabout" (starting at the usual time of 8 pm UK time (2 pm Central Time, 3 pm East Coast Time)

Subject to change:

Friday 3rd December

Friday 17th December (last regular chat before the Christmas and New Year holidays) - episode "Midnight of the Century"

Friday 7th January (first regular Friday chat of 2011).

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Im so sad that im going to be missing the Nov. 12th chat, i have to work :mad: and i fear that unless im off on a friday when we chat i won't be in the chats. :sad: i was told yesterday nobody can request a day off for the next two months and its very unlikely to have a weekend off.

For something that is suppose to be a happy time, getting a job is making me sad, unhappy, overwhelmed, nervous(haven't slept in 3 nights, my cat hates me, cos nobody feeds her but me, lol and my kids(adult age) are plotting together to keep me home. lol its only been 2 days and they are already expressing their seperation anxiety. lol Although my husband has been cooking and doing laundry, lol

Sad, unhappy, overwhelmed and nervous? Yes that's the world of work for you. I have lost count of the number of sleepless nights I have had because of my job for one reason or another and it does make you wonder what it's all about doesn't it? It certainly isn't for the fun of it half the time. That said, I have worked in retail back when I was a drunken student and retail and Christmas are the best of friends believe me. You have an absolute ball around the festive time and it was the one time of the year it was almost a joy to turn up for my shift for. Oh and we got chocolates from the boss.

Sorry to hear you can't make all of the chats but we understand. I will make sure they are recorded for you to enjoy at your leisure and though we will miss you you can be sure you will be with us in spirit.

Eth