Bring Me The Head Of Lance Henriksen

Rate this topic

Guest Kudzu1977

This is my particular favourite...

The above reward plus a CD of the official soundtrack once the production is completed (and the music will not be done on a casio).

...I'm really hoping they can do it this time. I have every faith that this will be a superb production and I shall even see if I can spare a little from the coffers.

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

Great to see that they are up for a second try. I wish them all the best and hope hey can do it. As Eth I'm thinking of a way to spare a little money to do "my part". We'll see. There are still 35 days to go.

I've scanned the web and there isn't much out there about this. It's not enough to hope people come to you, you have to give people a reason to search for your website in the first place. I do hope they get some decent promotion together and blitz the net to bring it to the attention of as many people as possible.

Eth

Guest Sidewinder

I will publish a little news-article on my website but I don't think that this will help a lot. But hey, it's worth a try. Lance posted a link on his Fabook-page, so the beginning is done.

• 1 month later...

I happened upon this link today: https://www.indiegogo.../henriksenshead. Presumably this is the same project?

Libby, yes it's the same. I follow the director on Twitter, and he posted this as the new place to donate. They never made any money from the two times that they tried Kickstarter. They are supposed to start shooting shortly.

Guest Sidewinder

This intro-vid is just great. I love the face Tims is doing while mentioning Lance for the first time. :clapping: Man, I hope this movie will be made.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sidewinder

Here it is... The first real teaser for the movie! Even though it's pretty much the same joke as in the last clip I still think it's very funny. "And you decided to retire..." Oh man... :biggrin:

Thomerson is really great. There are a lot of "bad" movies in his vita but he allways delivers a good job. And George Cheung? He's like everywhere. I recently saw him in the slightly mockumentary movie "18 Fingers of Death".

Btw. there are 18 days left to donate and this time they raised some money.