This Week, on Millennium

Rate this topic

I have to say that the family dog at the end is my favorite part as well. I love how it is explained in the episode summary:

...the family dog charges and leaps at Cutter, knocking him over the a bannister and sending him crashing into a glass table on the floor below.

post-3933-0-06620900-1319393705_thumb.jp

Here's the link to the summary:

https://millennium-th...hp?mlm_code=108

• 3 weeks later...

O.K. this week on Millennium is actually last weeks, must have been all that leftover Halloween candy. Of course it was The Curse of Frank Black,and it looked great on the new TV set. I always love the look on Frank's face when he first sees the demon in the window,just fine facial expressions by Lance. Also,I never noticed the lingering cigarette smoke after Crocell disappears in the attic. Oh and I still get a chuckle when Frank tells the person dressed as a Chig "You look like a cell phone". Can't wait for Midnight of the Century. Millennium goes so good with the Holidays.

This week on Millennium it was The Wild and the Innocent. It's always been a solid episode in my view and this time was no different. The one thing that struck me funny though was the priest (pastor) doing the funeral: could he have been anymore depressing? I also always liked that Frank came to visit Maddie in prison. You hoped that it was something he would continue to do even when his life took such a turn.

The Wild and the Innocent is not a parallel of my personal life, but a very special episode, because I see myself in the girl who lost her baby and understood the depth of her pain and reasoning at the end. I was away from my kids for 4 years when they were in their late teens. I was carrying for a terminally ill uncle in another state who was all alone. Very painful, but necessary at the time, so my kids had to stay with their father. I did get to seem them after 3 years, and then the following year returned home, My uncle passed that year.

Back to the story. Her love for her child was greater then the desire to have possession of him. She wanted the best for her baby and knew she couldn't give it to him herself. That is a mother's love at it finest.

Yes, the priest was very depressing.

• 2 weeks later...

This week on Millennium was Weeds. I remember the first time I saw it it seemed confusing. I was at a loss as to why he was abducting and killing,but as Frank said "He's insane",that pretty well sums it up. This time viewing I'm still grossed out by the blood drinking. sick.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Me too. tasty.gif

Next is Loin Like A Hunting Flame, and talk about insane, the pharmacist definitely is.

Yep Lion Like A Hunting Flame is another wacko. I won't even attempt a discussion on why a couple would let themselves be filmed by such a creepy guy. Right from the beginning you are saying to yourself this isn't a good idea.Anyway I watched this Friday since there was NO new Fringe episode on. I'm really missing Fringe.

Ok.... I know I have not been on here as much as I'd have liked to have been. (hangs head in shame) But, I can bet everyone is looking forward to THIS weeks Millennium, as we gather by the fire again for "Midnight"! christmas5hq5.gif