Rate this topic

Guest Blueboy

Guest Blueboy

Sorry Earth for any confusion.

Yes, the Millennium clock strikes midnight on Dec. 21. Along the line somewhere I noted an abduction case for Stan Romanek, and a sketch he did that when interpreted relates to the 21 of September, being a day of importance as well, presumably in relation to UFO/E.T. disclosure of some kind. It was interesting to note that the speeches being given on the 22 of September seem to tie in with Stan's account. It is of course noted that Stan Romanek is not a religious nut of some kind and profits little from his accounts. He himself claims no knowledge of what type of event might transpire, but it would have to be something pretty good for me to say, yeah, that Stan guy had it together. :)

I'd like to think there'd be some revolutionary event later this year. Things are certainly not working as they stand now. (understatement of the Millennium) But, (and I hate to sound like a combination of the little girl from Miricle on 34th street and Jose Chung)... but I'm afraid that even after all this buildup to the last days before Christmas this year.... we may feel quite foolish to wake up to still the same old crap.

I side with the Mayan Elders, they believe in a new spiritual awakening for mankind. Posted this in another thread today, but worth posting it here too.

Here's a link to an article by Astrologer Salvador Russo that is absolutely fasinating. I love how he ends it.

https://www.about2012andbeyond.com/category/popular-channels/salvador-russo/

Guest Blueboy

A Spy Butterfly

Friday, September 7, 2012

bfly_4.jpg

If you happened to look up, you would notice if a drone was tracking you, but what if it looked like an insect--for instance, a butterfly? Israel is creating spy dronesthat are shaped like butterflies and can flutter into a building in order to gather intelligence.

The RT website reports that these remotely controlled spy drones are equipped with a camera and a memory card. A soldier could simply "take it out of a pocket and send it behind the enemy's line."

RT says that, "The virtually noiseless 'butterfly' flaps its four wings 14 times per second. Almost translucent, it looks like an overgrown moth, but is still smaller than some natural butterflies."

It's bad enough that government agents are listening to our phone callsand reading our email. Soon, no matter where we go, we'll be looking around at the nearby flora and fauna, wondering what's realand what's really a device that's spying on us.

Read the original source: https://www.unknownco...y#ixzz25opLRtGh

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Guest Blueboy

A stretch of China's longest river has abruptly turned the color of tomato juice, and officials say they don't know why.

Residents of the southwestern city of Chongqing first noticed that the Yangtze River, called the "golden waterway," had a spreading stain on its reputation Thursday (Sept. 6).

Though the bright-red water was concentrated around Chongqing, Southwest China's largest industrial center, it was also reported at several other points along the river, according to ABC News.

Investigators have yet to determine a cause, but the Telegraph reports that environmental officials are considering industrial pollution and silt churned up by recent upstream floods as possible sources for the color.

o-yangtze-570.jpegOne natural explanation for red water that can likely be ruled out is color-producing microorganisms, according to Emily Stanley, a professor of limnology (the study of inland waters) at the University of Wisconsin.

"When water turns red, the thing a lot of people think of first is red tide," Stanley told Life's Little Mysteries. "But the algae that causes red tide is a marine group and not a freshwater group, so it's highly, highly unlikely that this is a red-tide-related phenomenon."

Fresh water does occasionally turn blood-red for biological reasons (a lake that turned red during a drought in Texas last summer led to talk of the end times), but Stanley said this is most often due to incursions of color-producing bacteria that arrive when a body of water has less oxygen than normal. Because rivers move constantly, struggling and mixing with the air above them as they go, they rarely ever get the oxygen deficiencies necessary for a life-based red dye job.

After reviewing a few images of Chongqing's shockingly red river, Stanley put her money on a man-made cause.

"It looks like a pollutant phenomenon," she said. "Water bodies that have turned red very fast in the past have happened because people have dumped dyes into them."

An industrial dye dump was in fact the explanation when an urban stretch of another Chinese river, the Jian, turned crimson last December. Investigators traced the color back to a chemical plant that they said had been illegally producing red dye for firework wrappers.

Still, Stanley says she can't rule out the other possibility officials are now reportedly investigating: an upstream influx of silt. Her instinct, though, is that red clay would be more likely.

"China is well known for having areas with a lot of steep hill sides and a lot of land use practices that promote soil erosion and soil going into rivers," she said. "You can get red-colored clays that wouldn't be a whole lot different from having a big dose of dye go in there. But if that's the cause I'd imagine there would have had to be a huge storm or a huge amount of clay go into the system."

• Elders (Moderators)

I remember the Religious Education teacher at school (so, several decades ago!) saying that Moses story about the Nile turning to blood was almost certainly a natural recurring phenomenon of higher than normal levels of flooding bringing down a lot of red-coloured silt. I think that was when I started looking for natural explanations for strange phenomena.

And there's no reason why Creator God can't use natural phenomena, after all, God created it. Too many people want to make something spiritual out of everything. Naturally it's unknown until you understand it. We've got magicians walking on water nowadays. I've seen 2 of them do it, Chris Angel (with people swimming underneath him) and Steve Frayne, and I've seen Chris Angel float in the air from one building to another. No wires, just him.

Without being seen as preaching, I truly believe there's a place between atheism and spirituality, but this is after setting religion off to the side. The organized system of religion many believe is the great whore in Rev., and if we believe in devils and evil, then why can't we believe in a creator? Especially considering who gigantic and enormous the universe is and all the ga-zillions of creations. Atheism believes in natural explanations. Metaphysically speaking, God is believed to be a Divine Mind. Spiriuality sees God as a Divine Spirit. Why can't they be one in the same? A rose by any other name is still a rose. And think about it, maybe this is the true trinity, Spirit, Mind and Natural.

This all reminds me of a quote ~

In an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger, starring Chuck Norris, the bad guy (indestructible to everyone else but Ranger Walker), is played by Gary Busy. He made a statement, so powerful, so profound, that I had to hear it again, so I could write it down exactly as it was spoken. To me it sums it all up and honestly, I don't believe it could be written any better and be so influential. This is why I say I am spiritual.

"Organized religion is built for people who are afraid of hell; Spirituality is for people who've been there."

• Elders (Moderators)

I know we're not supposed to talk about religion (except in the context of a MM episode) because that's led to all manner of difficulties in the past, especially when people got hurt. But I think within the context of this thread we can talk about the fears that some people have that we're in the end times, and whether those fears are influenced by belief systems that suggest either punishment in the after-life or reincarnation as a lesser being for misdeeds. I don't think those are helpful attitudes to have because it's the here-and-now we need to be concerned about.

Then there are people who see the end times as being the complete breakdown of society and they need to stockpile food/fuel/etc to sustain themselves and their families until things improve. I don't think they're all nutters. Our financial advisor visited us today and while we were talking about the recent bank computer glitches here, where some people couldn't access their bank accounts to pay bills, have their salaries paid in to fund their direct debits, or even withdraw cash from the ATM, he said he always kept a couple of grand in cash in his house for precisely that reason. And that's someone who is about as knowledgeable about the banking system and the stock exchange as you can get.

I think that quote is a good one, because I tend to think of spirituality as looking outwards - seeing what the world is really like for everybody. I mean, the term "tree-huggers" comes to mind, a pejorative term back in the day, but they weren't wrong. Deforestation has had and continues to have a devastating effect on people and animals. Our government requires all local councils to have a recycling policy - that's more expensive than dumping everything into a landfill site, so local council rates (property taxes) have gone up slightly to pay for that. But that's a better option than burying all that stuff for future generations to deal with.

What I'm most concerned about at the moment is the shrinking of the Arctic ice sheet because of global warming (whether anthropogenic or natural). There's increasing evidence that the jet stream is affected by that, and consequently weather patterns in the northern hemisphere. I don't know what the crop yields this year are like in places in the US, but here in the UK food prices are likely to increase because of poor yields this year.

I seem to have rambled on a bit. But there's a Terry Pratchett quote that's come to mind: "Personal isn't the same as important." The story that that quote comes from was about a character needing to set aside his own feelings in order to see the bigger picture. Some belief systems, including the worshipping of money, can encourage people to think of "me" when what the world needs is for people to think of "us".