Rate this topic

Guest Blueboy

• Elders (Moderators)

Oh, I'll join you Erin on the porch and have a smoke or two. smile.gif (I am trying with these new-fangled electronic ciggies, but they don't seem to work so well.)

We don't seem to have porches here in the UK like a lot of houses in the US that I've seen on TV. I'd love to be able to sit outside, in a rocking chair maybe, and just watch the world go by. And I'd meet more of my neighbours that way.

As for food - I love the idea of BBQ ribs, but can I put in a plea for pumpkin pie, please? I've never tasted that.

I don't suppose that Blueboy minds in the least bit that we've kind of hijacked his thread. It's a bit irreverent, but what's the point of the end-times if that means leaving behind a freezer full of great food and cellar full of good wine? whistling.gif

• Like 1

Guest Blueboy

Moving right along, rushing toward the edge, why not use your time to do something totally ridiculous? Simply open a can of Red Bull and inspiration will undoubtedly arrive.

Oh, I'll join you Erin on the porch and have a smoke or two. smile.gif (I am trying with these new-fangled electronic ciggies, but they don't seem to work so well.)

We don't seem to have porches here in the UK like a lot of houses in the US that I've seen on TV. I'd love to be able to sit outside, in a rocking chair maybe, and just watch the world go by. And I'd meet more of my neighbours that way.

As for food - I love the idea of BBQ ribs, but can I put in a plea for pumpkin pie, please? I've never tasted that.

I don't suppose that Blueboy minds in the least bit that we've kind of hijacked his thread. It's a bit irreverent, but what's the point of the end-times if that means leaving behind a freezer full of great food and cellar full of good wine? whistling.gif

That's always been my thinking! And, it seems "Blue Boy" also is in the spirit of things! I can certainly use a bit of levity, after this past week!