Millennium - Age Group Appeal

Rate this topic

Millennium Appeal  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...
Guest exangel
I'm 20 now. But I started watching Millennium when It first aired, so I guess I was....  i dunno, 14 or so. I actually thought there'd be younger people here, because it's constantly repeated on UK cable TV.

You had to be younger than that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kelanth

In regards to the statement that most of the people polled here fall into the serial killer age range, I think that age range is actually 25-40, white male, above average intelligence, police fanatic, probably single, a drifter working in a blue collar job that allows him access to his victims. Err, sorry, got carried away there.

:grin: 27, almost 28 yo female here. Which made me 18 when the show premiered. And in the police academy when it went off the air.

The poll is also skewed by the fact that people over 40 were not raised with a computer at home and may not spend time places like this. The medium is more apt to attract younger folk.

I have many friends that only use a computer when they have to.

by the way.. I am thinking that I am older than "the old man"

• 1 month later...
The poll is also skewed by the fact that people over 40 were not raised with a computer at home and may not spend time places like this.  The medium is more apt to attract younger folk.

I have many friends that only use a computer when they have to.

by the way.. I am thinking that I am older than "the old man"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was under the impression the poll was for those who come here not what we guessed watched the show :wtf:

• 4 weeks later...
<font color='#000000'>I think the tread that Dix posted last month (about the use actors/actressess that were mostly 35 and over), partly explains some of the reason the the larger percentage in is the 31-35 catagory.

Scott</font>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think that did make the show much more interesting, especially compared to the crap on tv today, all teeny boppers living in orange county californa with real problems like their bmw wont start or battery is dead on their cell phone..o ma god!!! like my cell phone wont work...lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121

I am 18. in fact, I got bought MM season 1 for my 18th birthday. SO glad I did!!! :clapping:

I love intelligent television. the thing i love about MM is that when you stop watching it, it doesn't leave your head. it always gives you something to think about.

... and wOW! i I've got 2 :ouro::ouro: now by my name. Seriously, I have never written so much in any forum. I love this place :praying: