You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Ahhhh!  The Lord of the Flies!  Well, Bealzabub, welcome to our humble MLM Yellow Home away from home!  It is good you showed up, because I think Legion/Lucy/Mabius/Agent Boxer were getting lonely amongst their legions!   :wink_big:  :laugh_big:

Welcome to the Group!

Upbeat Salutations,

:hands4:  Scott

Guest fledgling666

blah, blah, blah..................................

........when you can remember the fact that, in Texas, on December 24th or 25th (can't remember which), 1999, the "Pick-3" lotto numbers were 6, 6 and 6.

........when you go home and turn on the BBC news and a punk rock record that's all about the revolution.

........when come home from a long day and pop a now ancient copy of the only 6 Millennium episodes you were ever ready to record (FX's Millennium Meltdown) into the VCR and sit back with a glass of Jack Daniels and some ice and enough cigarettes to choke the smoking man............... and you call it a good day afterwards.

........when you can see movement behind any news story, especially when it has something to do with fighting in a foreign country and the US is involved.

Guest fledgling666

........when you come home and put a "tom waits" or "godspeed you black emporer" record on and imagine a new episode of millennium unfolding in your head.

........when you feel "marked" once you have an oroboros tattoo on your back.

Guest LauraKrycek
When upon picking up your boss's mail for her just a few days before Halloween, you have a minor freakout when you see that one of the letters is from "ACT".

When you actualy sit through 15 minutes of "Horror Show"....A movie starring Lance Henrikson, (arguably the worst movie ever made) and think..."Hey!  Frank would never do that!!!!  What were they thinking?????" :frank_black:

........when you come home and put a "tom waits" or "godspeed you black emporer" record on and imagine a new episode of millennium unfolding in your head.

........when you feel "marked" once you have an oroboros tattoo on your back.

RANDOM PASSAGES FROM "WHAT'S HE BUILDING?."

"spoken word" by: TOM WAITS,from the album:"MULE VARIATIONS",c.1999

"....what's he building in there?" ,".....he took the tire swing down from the pepper tree,he has no children of his own you see." , "...they had a "consulting" frim in IN-DO-NE-SIA." "....i see the blue light of a T.V. show...", "But WHAT'S he building in there?..........WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW."

......that "song",and "house where nobody lives","come on up to the house","hold on","lowside of the road",hell the entire record-(!)- ALWAYS reminds me of MM! :smokin:                  ....one cool,sometimes creepy-evocotive cat he is.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest fledgling666

i was actually thinking more along the lines of "Georgia Lee," being a song that could actually have a place being played during an episode of the show.

favorite TW songs- the piano has been drinking, black wings, the earth died screaming, georgia lee, november, who are you (this time), dust in the ground, etc........

godspeed you black emporer has some really good soundtracky-kinda stuff, ya oughta check 'em out

all this stuff would have been perfect for Millennium.

i like the more serious stuff rather than the jokey stuff, like, i couldn't get into the comedy episodes of Millennium all that much, like the Jose Chung thing and the old devil's episode, just not my thing, but just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Polaroid Stalker

First of all, it's nice to see how my post on "You Know You've Been Watching Too Much MM When..." has grown.

Well, here's a couple more:

You Know You've Been Watching Too Much MM When...

1.  You page your friend every ten minutes, and all you send is "2000."

2.  You throw eggs at your old house on Halloween, then return the next morning (in your red Jeep!) to clean it off, while telling yourself that's not Legion in the house...