You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Hey!

When I saw the end of "The Fourth Horseman," I swear that I half-expected Frank Black to scream out, in a voice like Stan Marsh from "South Park..."

"OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!"

And then, he'd mutter, "You b*******!"

:laugh_big:  :laugh_big:  :laugh_big:

Hey!

When I saw the end of "The Fourth Horseman," I swear that I half-expected Frank Black to scream out, in a voice like Stan Marsh from "South Park..."

"OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!"

And then, he'd mutter, "You b*******!"

:laugh_big:  :laugh_big:  :laugh_big:

OMG  This must fall under "You've also watched too much South Park, too! :p  That's the first thing I thought of in that scene!  As dark and dramatic as it all was....  I felt sooooo inappropriate for laughing at that thought! :rofl:

... when you are excited about this Halloween because it is your first Halloween in your new apartment, which is in a Big beautiful Yellow House!

... when you are helping your dad with his construction jobs and you hear distant gunshots at near by firing range and also trucks traveling over certain parts of a near by bridge... both sounds remind you of the Mark Snow sound effect that you hear in many MLM episodes.  So, you are thinking of that sound and the MLM music and episodes throughout the day, while working.

... when, you realized that you haven't cooked the chicken you bought before the "use by" date.  You go to throw it away, and... you hesitate...

... You know you've been watching too much MLM when the entire month of October becomes completely associated with The Curse of Frank Black... and for that matter, when X-Mas and New Years have MLM associations for you because of the Midnight of the Century, Omerto, and "Millennium"

On the subject of your 26-8 syncronicity, I wanted to add this....

26-8  Is my numerology numbers.  When you add 1+1+2+2+1+9+7+3  you get 26, then add the 2 & 6 and get 8.

Also, I've been having *signs* with 10-13 similar to what Frank had with 26-8 for a couple of years...and I have no idea why.....

:thinking_big:  :frank_black: