You Know You've Been Watching Too Much Millennium When...

Rate this topic

Guest Polaroid Stalker
Message added by The Old Man

This is a classic thread from way back in 2003! Add your thoughts as to when you know..! 

Guest LauraKrycek
I don't think I've mentioned this before, but once I got on the master screen name of my family's AOL account, which none of us ever use because we don't like the screen name, and redid the user profile to be that of the Black family.  The aspect of this that caught a lot of people's attention was that it said that Frank used to work for the FBI.  I would check the e-mail on that name occasionally to see if any fans noticed it, which just a few did, but I got several e-mails from high- or middle-school students who were trying to do school reports on the FBI, forensic psychology, etc.  And a few of them, just because of their stupidity in trying to write their papers from information obtained from someone they didn't know from Jack, and a few just because I knew the answers to all their questions, I'd e-mail them back everything they wanted to know.  I know now that this was wrong, but hey, if it helped their reports... sure, it was impersonating a federal agent, but it didn't occur to me at the time how wrong it was.  But really, all I was doing was answering their questions... as Frank Black, of course.

when... you are watching the Film Shallow Hal, and all you can think of the entire way through the film is Loin Like a Hunting Flame.  And you keep seeing Jack Black in the role of the perp in that episode!   :laugh_big:

:thinking_big:  :laugh_big:  :yes_big:  :yes_big:

Guest LauraKrycek
You're evil, Laura.    :wink_big:  :laugh_big:

You know you know have watched too much Millennium when you legally change your name to one of the characters on the show.

Hey, I don't look like this for nothing.

demonsmall.jpg

And hey, I didn't change my name legally... I only adopt the last names of my favorites at-the-time.  Krycek's just been one of my all-timers.  If I'd adopted all my guys' names, I'd be Laura E. Krycek Mulder Krycek Byers Spender Doggett Skinner Bond Hobson Chandler Bairstow Sweeney Gabriel Bing Geller Tribbiani Morrison Rowland de la Fuente Morgan Weisser Snedden.  At least.

New game:  See if you can match all the names with their dudes\characters I love them for!  Go!