MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

• Elders (Admins)
Laurent, the following quote is included in the article in the booklet that comes with the CD:

"As one of the show's most comprehensive web sites, millennium-thisiswhoweare.net, aptly put it, MILLENNIUM was 'incredibly dark and with often terrifying violence for the confined realms of network television at the time... It requires an intelligent mind to appreciate its more subtle qualities, background information and trivia. And then of course, there is composer Mark Snow's beautiful soundtrack, which many consider to be his best to date.'"

OMG, that's fantastic! Graham, did you know about this?

Just picking myself up from the floor....

No! I didn't know about that at all Vivi, what a wonderful surprise! Thanks for the quote RodimusBen!

The text is from the Episode and Credits Guide, the Introduction page to be exact.

It cost me $100 for that search engine, I knew it would come in handy one day! Seriously though, I'm really overjoyed about this reference, what a lovely surprise. I hope some more fans of Mark Snow's work and of course MLM will find there way to us as a result.

Guest RodimusBen
The text is from the Episode and Credits Guide, the Introduction page to be exact.

It cost me $100 for that search engine, I knew it would come in handy one day! Seriously though, I'm really overjoyed about this reference, what a lovely surprise. I hope some more fans of Mark Snow's work and of course MLM will find there way to us as a result.

Congrats. Just goes to show that when you put something out on the web, you never know where it will show up (this can be good or bad depending on the situation of course). Two summers ago I had posted an article on my blog about my favorite childhood Transformers memories, and a couple of weeks later my town newspaper approached me to do an interview about Transformer collecting to coincide with the movie coming out. The reporter said she found me through my blog.

Anyway, it's great not only to have the quote, but to have your URL in there too. Now if only they could have worked something about the Back to Frank Black campaign in there too... :oneeyedwinK

• Elders (Admins)

Great news, my order arrived today too! Thank God my neighbour signed for it as we were out buying a last minute Xmas tree.

This house is pretty mental this week I can tell you.

Anyway, I managed to get signed copies which was a wonderful bonus. It took me over 5 minutes to open the plastic wrapping and remove the sticky labels before I could open it to listen to some of the tracks from TCOFB and MOTC but they were worth the wait indeed, in the 10 minutes I had free to listen. The sleeve notes were also a joy to read.

If you haven't ordered a copy yet, what are you waiting for?