X-Files Four CD Set Confirmed By Snow - Spring 2009

Rate this topic

Guest LeHah

Now here's a thought. If this is a limited 2000 release of TLG/HR music then would copies sold at Comic-con count towards that figure? I know it's unlikely that all 2000 copies shifted at Comic-con but I'm guessing that that would mean there is actually less than 2000 copies available when it finally goes on sale to everyone? The signed copies are also limited as well aren't they? Does this mean there is actually less of those than we thought thanks to those being on sale at Comic-con as well?

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

Here´s the confirmation:

Sorry for the delay. Playing my Michael Keaton role today...the other one, besides Batman (and NO not Clean and Sober!)

Now that little Ivy Quinn is asleep, here is what is coming up from La La Land on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 12 pm NOON PST:

LONE GUNMEN/HARSH REALM - music by Mark Snow (X-Files, Millennium, Smallville)

LLLCD 1135

Limited Edition of 2000 units

Retail Price: $19.98

Produced by MV Gerhard

Mastering by James Nelson

Liner Notes by Julie Kirgo

The first 100 or so will be autographed by the composer!

Making it's world debut on cd comes Mark Snow's quirky jazzy score to the short lived television series, THE LONE GUNMEN. The album features some of the best music from this spin off series, including an alternate version of the Main Title. ALSO featured on this collection is HARSH REALM, a sci fi thriller tv series set inside a computer simulation. This dark action packed series was created by CHRIS CARTER (X-FILES) and features some of Mark Snow's most haunting and complex music to date.

See you next week!

MV

I guess they sold some of the 2000 CDs on the ComicCon, but nevertheless Mark Snow signed more copies, so at least 100 with his signature should be available.

Hi folks,

Not wanting to dangle carrots but let's just say at least one member of TIWWA is guaranteed a free copy of this and remember that Dead Haglund interview? See you all on August 17th. :oneeyedwinK

Eth

That's a shame but thanks for keeping us informed Alex. I do believe it's better to have a product they are happy with released at a time that is best for them so if that means waiting a little longer then so be it. After all, we have The Lone Gunmen/Harsh Realm release to keep us going for a few months until the real jewel in the crown is unveiled.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

And don´t forget, if the X-Box sells well, more could follow according to La-La-Land, so the best thing would be to buy more than one set to make more sets possible... :clapping:

I said I would never publicly lower myself to exclamations such as 'squeee' but there are moments when no other exclamation will do so.....SQUEEEEE....there, that feels better. I see tracks from "Tango" have made the selection (on my list of must haves) but it doesn't look like I'm getting the Yves/Jimmy/Prison scene music judging by the titles but as Alex says, there could be more. I'm off to buy mine now and don't forget you can win one of these Friday courtesy of TIWWA.

Eth