X-Files Four CD Set Confirmed By Snow - Spring 2009

Rate this topic

Guest LeHah

Guest WaveCrest

Feel gutted tonight. I read the email from La La Land Records earlier today, about the Lone Gunmen/Harsh Realm CD available for pre-order at 8 pm UK time tonight. However, I forgot all about it by mistake, and didn't go on La La Lands Records' website until 11.30 pm tonight. By then though, all autographed copies had gone.

According to MV from La-La-Land the X-Box has been pushed to November... :confused:

Thanks for the update Alex.

And don´t forget, if the X-Box sells well, more could follow according to La-La-Land, so the best thing would be to buy more than one set to make more sets possible... :clapping:

Great stuff! I thought this would be the only CD boxset being released.

• Elders (Moderators)

@Eth I was talking about the X-Files, there could be more, if the first set sells well, MV never mentioned anything similar about the Lone Gunmen though, so like "MillenniuM" this will be the only CD-Release of Snows music.

Ah, thank you for the clarificantion Alex. Sorry to hear you weren't able to bag yourself a signed copy of the soundtrack but rest assured there is a signed copy going for grabs this Friday from TIWWA and everyone who enters our super-easy competition will be in with a chance of winning it. That said, it's wonderful to hear that the autographed copies sold out so rapidly. I wonder how long it will take till the whole thing is gone.

Looking forward to receiving this in the post,

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

La-La-Land is as fast as ever, today the CD was already in my mailbox, took just one week from ordering to delivering to Germany, this is just great and of course there was a second booklet included with the signature of Mark Snow. :notworthy:

Hi Exit, I got an email immediately after I completed my payment confirming my order. I can't speak for everyone but I don't recall having to wait at all. Drop them an email if you are concerned.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)

The signed copies sold out very quickly, so if you ordered just a few hours later, you might have been too late already. I paid by PayPal, since I don´t have a credit card and I didn´t get a confirming mail, which I never get when paying by PayPal, but La-La-Land used to post the order numbers, that were signed copies, in the FSM-Forum. I don´t know, if they do that anymore.