Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Well if you wanted to write to Frank and thank him for his support or submit something for consideration on his Blog you can reach him by email at questions@biglight.com. You have to remember to put your name and location in the subject line of the email (as well as your subject of course) and I am sure he would enjoy hearing from Millennium Fans more often :thumbsup:

Eth

• Like 1

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Oh this is great!thumbsup.gif Just read it and that is so amazing what a good read and thank you Frank! :)

I so appreciate the link to my website too. :) Thank you! :) (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))makingeyes.gif

Im so nervous blink.gif now, Frank Spotnitz knows about my skype skills, lol I hope i don't disappoint anyone. grinning.gif

Laura :)

I'm sure you won't disappoint anyone Laura and if you do, well we have a handy pack of wild dogs to take care of you. The Millennium Group thinks of every eventuality you see. :whistling:

For those taking part in the Skype chat on Saturday there is a super-duper competition being announced tomorrow and I'm sure those of you with a culinary leaning will enjoy it!

Eth

The big, big day is nearly upon us and we have lots of folks taking part in this but if you would still like a chance to get together with your Millennium chums then now's the chance to raise your hand and let me know.

To all those taking part, see you tomorrow evening and I look forward to another exciting chat.

Eth

Now that my Internet is back up and running I should be able to sign in to Skype today. An ATT customer service rep put the wrong phone number on my account, when I ordered a new home phone number, which shut me down, and had to open a brand new account. Aftr over an hour on the phone, the 4th customer service rep actually, physically, walked it through so I would hopefully have service today, instead of having to wait till Monday. I threw a Lucy Butler fit and won. Yee ha. devil_01.gif After all, I am Legion now, I could be anyone, anywhere.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Richard, im so glad you can join now. :) I hope I will still be there, my kitty is very sick and in the hospital, we are waiting to hear something about her. I hope she gets better. Im very sad and upset, it came on so quickly, just withing a couple of days. :( i have had some really crappy things happening to me the last few days, i need something to go right. :) Anyway im glad you are back on with the chat, you too Nut. :)

Laura :)

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who turned out last night. I had such a great time talking "Millennium" with you all and I hope my croaky-sore-throat didn't render me unlistenable.

You guys are the best and I can't wait to do it all again.

Eth