Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Thanks guys,

My Mother lights a blue candle for anyone she knows who is sick Darlene. She always said it was a healing colour. I didn't know anyone else associated the colour in that way.

I haven't been that ill to be honest but as an asthmatic whenever I get a simple cold it has added problems and I have to dose myself up on steroid inhalers. One of the side effects of this is that I always, always end up with a throat infection (as steroids weaken the immune system) on top of everything else and I really can't talk for very long with coughing, spluttering or wheezing at the moment.

Nest Saturday it is folks. I look forward to being well and audible then.

I have updated the date of the thread accordingly.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

With Lost having finished on Sky 1 now (aside from repeats of the finale), after this Saturday's Skype chat will we go back to having them on Friday nights?

If people would prefer Friday nights I'm all for it folks. Whatever is best for you schedule. Let me know what you think and I'll change the date if it's more accommodating for you guys.

Thanks for your continued interest in this folks and as my voice is all but healed I am really looking forward to this.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

Looking forward to this Saturday's Millennium: The Family Skype chat, which will be running alongside the Eurovision Song Contest. :biggrin::thumbsup: (I read on Ceefax yesterday that Iceland were one of the 10 nations in the first semi-final to make it through to Saturday's final).

Guest WaveCrest

PS Richard have you heard the British entry this year? :blink:

I've heard some of it during the BBC1 trailers. Oh dear. Nil point!

Confirmed Darlene. Friday was a suggestion by Richard but it didn't gain legs so we are still on for our Saturday meet.

Eth

That suggestion has gone up in a puff of smoke!

Don't forget folks, if you are new to TIWWA there is still the opportunity to join us all on Skype to discuss your favourite show with us. Simple drop work here and we will add you to our Skype contacts and give you a call this Saturday at 8.00 GMT (2.00 PST). You'll have lots of fun folks, I guarantee it.

Eth