Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

If we had the next Skype Family chat in two weeks time (Saturday 12th June), that would be during the same time as the World Cup Football (soccer to our US cousins) England v USA game. :thumbsup:

20953_313055847872_611347872_4705944_1053228_n.jpg

Then that sounds good to me.

Saturday 12th June 8:00pm GMT will be the next edition of "Millennium: The Family" and considering how much fun we have been having of late I am really looking forward to this. On the night that the might of the US takes on the mettle of the UK in The World Cup what better excuse to look at the centuries old battle between good and evil in the form of "Legion". It's time to delve into the very mythology of the show itself as we'll take a look at the mythos, the men and women who make up the Legion arc and discuss the episodes that were pertinent to that storyline. As there has been much debate in the past with regards to who's in and who's out with regards to Legion entities this should be a lot of fun.

So bring your cheese and crackers, your plate of kindeys or whatever else takes your fancy and join The Family.

As always, if you want to take part in a online Skype discussion with all your friends here then simply drop me a PM and I will make sure you are part of the fun.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

This is odd. There are some differences yet it looks the same (the changes to the forum). Anyway, I am very much looking forward to the next chat. I'll be busy eating cheese and crackers and having one eye on the England v USA match.

Superb stuff folks, looking forward to seeing you both there (with the rest of the gang of course).

Now as most of you know we are working on a little project by the name of TIWWA TV and our resident video expert, Josef Gunnarsson, has created a promo we can use to promote The Family. I have added it to our Livestream account and am revealing it here for the first time. If you would like to use it be my guest. Add it to your Facebook profiles (or other profiles) and share a link to the forum. It's all good publicity for us and might bring some new members to the forum and to the chat.

As always a hearty round of applause to Josef for doing this. Commeth the hour, commeth the man. :clapping:

Eth