Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

I'll be able to make next Saturday all being well (8 pm start?). Peter Watts would make for a good subject of discussion. The first half could be about him, and then in the second half we go off in a different direction (fingers crossed we have another repeat moment, repeat moment, repeat moment. :biggrin::oneeyedwinK ).

It would be 8pm Richard and it would be wonderful to have. I think The Stepfather films have to a mention don't you? I love them.

Here's hoping for some Max-Headroom antics from Laura :whistling:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

There has to be a mention of The Stepfather and Stepfather II! And the cheese and crackers or some other snack might, might make an audio appearance. :laugh:

And please, please...let there be another Max Headroom/Robocop/grammophone record moment!

Cheese and crackers at the ready folks, not long to go now. If anyone else wants to take part and share their thoughts or simply listen in to the fun now's the time to speak up and be counted. If you want to get on board send me a PM and you will be added to the list.

Can someone record this by any chance for the Blackcoat project being discussed in the hidden forum?

Much appreciated if you can.

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I will try and be there, i know i always say that and end up showing up but i don't like to say i will be there for sure cause i never know what might come up so if im there i will try and record it but my recorder has been acting up and my laptop has been freezing up but i will give it a whirl. :) makingeyes.gif

Laura :)

It is, sort of...

Folks, despite wanting to join you all I have been unwell all week and though I am feeling much, much better (thanks for your emails and well wishes) my voice doesn't last for more than ten minutes before it descends into some sort of guttural growl worthy of Regan from the Exorcist.

I do hope you guys will meet this evening regardless but if you would prefer could I suggest that we move this to Saturday 29th which is next week.

I am so sorry to be such a pain. I said to Laura yesterday how much I was looking forward to this and how much nothing would keep me away but I tried to phone a friend this morning and I couldn't even make myself heard. It's more like an empty whistle than a voice at the moment.

What do you good people think?

Eth

Sorry folks :confused:

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

AWW thats ok Mark, we wouldn't want you to strain yourself trying to talk, but i would love to hear that Exorcist sound, lol is your head spinning round yet?

Next weekend is fine with me as far as i know. makingeyes.gif I would hate to do it without you Mark, that wouldn't be right. I will be around today on my computer so if anyone is on and would like to chat just to chat anyway i may be around at the time or sooner. makingeyes.gif

Get to feeling better little one. makingeyes.gif ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Laura :)

I agree, it wouldn't be a MLM chat without you Mark. I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well.

I send healing (the color blue), all my love, and Mother's arms to hold you as you recover. wub.gif