Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Your voice sounded fine Mark. :smile::thumbsup:

We didn't get to finish the Favourite Lucy Butler episode vote. I think there were three votes for "Antipas" and one for "A Room with No View". My vote would have been for the same episode as well. So, to sum up so far...

Antipas - 3 votes

A Room with No View - 2 votes.

Methinks we need a deal clincher :thumbsup:

Even if you didn't take part in the chat folks you can help us out by casting your vote for your favourite Lucy Butler episode. Just leave word here and let's see if we can come up with a decent sized result.

I'll also look at another date for the next one. You can suggest a subject if you wish, I don't want to keep deciding for everyone if you have ideas of your own.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

If we did a chat every fortnight on a Saturday I wouldn't be able to make it on 1st May. Topic of discussion suggestion: Millennium guest stars?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I think it's about time we had another get-together after the very successful group chat during the Lance Henriksen Birthday Celebrations. If you haven't already joined our group chats on Skype and would like to be part of the fun then don't be shy, simply state your interest here or PM me your Skype contact details and you are all set to go.

I am proposing the 22nd of May as the date for the next meet (which is a Saturday) and want to know how many of you guys can make the date and if you have any ideas for topics of discussion. As always, I have some ideas myself but I don't want to run roughshod over your opinions so please pick a topic, subject, character or episode you want to talk about and we'll take it from there.

I hope you guys can all make it but if not, we can look for another date. Looking forward to the fun.

Eth

So far so good for me. It's on my calendar.

Since it's just like all of us sitting at a round table, to me, it would be fun to follow the table around and let everyone bring up whatever subject they desire.

Superb stuff. I've had a few more confirmations from Facebook and hopefully our newest member will drop by again as it was a pleasure to speak to her the last time. I'm all for a round table folks. I though we could take a little look at Peter Watts as well as, like Catherine, he is a character that doesn't get much time in the spotlight despite being a constant throughout the three seasons and they anything goes, as always. :thumbsup:

I look forward to talking to you all again.

Eth