Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

I watched this earlier on Facebook. One of my favourites which Josef has done. I liked the subtitles on screen, even though I was busy reading the words along with watching the clips from "Anamnesis".

"Anamnesis" is one of my favourites too Darlene and he did a great job folks, I agree. I had originally tried to do this myself to no avail and then I roped Josef in to help me with his talent for such things. My intention was just to have had the voice-over play out over a series of images that replicated the "legends" that appear at the beginning of the season one and two episodes but, as Josef pointed out, something like that would have been fairly boring for the viewer so why not use the scene itself. I have to say he was right. As I always say, he has all my best ideas. :notworthy:

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

Very good job Josef, i really enjoyed it. :) You always do such good work. :)

Laura :)

Guest WaveCrest

The weeping figurine/statue was one of the lasting images for me from "Anamnesis". Has stuck in my mind ever since I first saw the episode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Is the rescheduled Millennium: The Family Skype chat happening this Saturday (19th June) at 8 pm UK time?

Not that I'm aware of Richard I don't believe we had a date in mind as we kind of got swamped with other things like TIWWA TV and so on.

I all for setting it for next week if people are interested but I am sure and certain that someone's away but can't think who it is at present.

Eth

I know Randee is busy moving, maybe that's who you are thinking of Mark. Not sure what anyone else is doing. If I'm free at 2 PM (US Central), I will sign into Skype and see if anyone is there. I personally would love to chat and maybe get some other member's input on Legion, a very big project.

I'm fairly sure Laura is not available either folks. Unless there's a reason why not should we make a date for next week to allow Randee a chance to move and Laura a chance to party. :rock2:

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

I could remember a week ago when the Skype chat last Saturday was cancelled it was either suggested or said that it would be a week later instead.

I'm sure it was Richard, no doubt by myself but it's probably better to wait until people can make it before we set a date. I know Randee and Laura are out of the equation and I haven't heard from Josef so it might be better to give people one more week before we try and get The Family together again. :oneeyedwinK

Eth