O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

I think "This week on Millennium" would be a good one. Or any of the alternatives.

Anyway, I think what would be good is to have one topic that is fairly unstructured. As Erin says, no set date or time, and maybe not even in episode order. Just one topic where we can post that we've watched a particular episode and what that means to us. There are areas here for indepth discussion about a particular episode, but sometimes it's just good to watch an episode and post a comment. (And, no, I won't just be posting a comment about how Frank is hot - honestly. :makingeyes:)

We all came to Millennium in our own way, and sometimes at completely different times/years than others, so it would be good to have a general chat topic where everyone can all pile in with our comments, without feeling the need to write an essay (which I sometimes feel is almost a requirement because MM episodes usually have a lot of content).

I like "This Week, on Millennium". I might even start the topic thread right here.... maybe even today! Libby, should I pin it, so it doesn't get lost?

(and, as for posting about Frank being *hot*, I think we ladies could do with a good healthy dose of that as well!:makingeyes::whistling::tongue: )

• Elders (Moderators)

That's a good plan, Erin - go for it!

I think pinning it would be very helpful, especially to new or returning members who might find it useful to have a general discussion topic.

Go Erin go, post those threads. :kickin::wiggle: Trying to be a cheerleader, but don't think it's working. :whistling:

Libby, I like the idea of it not being structured, that we post what each one of us just watched and not be forced to watch the episodes in order and then maybe struggle to keep up.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good plan, Erin - go for it!

I think pinning it would be very helpful, especially to new or returning members who might find it useful to have a general discussion topic.

Thanks, Libby! I think I'll start it today! And, yes, I was thinking of pinning it too, because it'll get buried pretty quickly!

Go Erin go, post those threads. :kickin::wiggle: Trying to be a cheerleader, but don't think it's working. :whistling:

Libby, I like the idea of it not being structured, that we post what each one of us just watched and not be forced to watch the episodes in order and then maybe struggle to keep up.

Thanks for being a cheerleader. I need all the pep-talks I can get.... :confused:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Sinestro

I remember you, Erin! I talked to you on my forst visit here a decade ago!

Uh, first, too.

I hate these blasted phones.

Frankenhottie! LOL

Hey did you all start that thread??? Anyone revisit the show and start a thread? If not, now's as good a time as any! I'm still having not so great days, my stomach isn't doing as good as I think it should by now... so I'm being lazy... I think I'll watch some episodes... I have been trying to watch the ones I didn't really like, and I find I do like them better... Don't know if I can sit through that loin like a hunting flame. For some reason I can't stand the title! LOL