O.K. We all need a good dose of Millennium.

Rate this topic

Wow! We DO all need a good dose of Millennium! I'm remembering this thread from years-past (at least, it seems that way!) and now I pop in here and we're talking about dairy products! Oo.gif

Oh, trust me. I understand. It's all so long ago and so far away, now. But, my GOOPTA I do love coming back here to a familiar place!

Maybe we all need to pick a date, to start re-watching MM, starting from the beginning.... One a week.

In the meantime, has anyone else been so starved for Millennium they've branched out, into things like BBC's "Sherlock" or the current FX miniseries, "Fargo"? skull.gif

• Like 1

When I starve for MLM, I watch MLM. Criminal Minds helps, and I love Perception. Haven't seen either Sherlock or Fargo. Have too many other shows to keep up with and all the DVD burning I do for family, friends, and shut-ins, etc..

What I would like is to start our Skype chats again, even if it's just a few of us and just once a month and work up to every other week once the word gets out. We might end up with more people then we think because there are others who miss it and part of the reason we don't see them here much these days.

Yeah... I wish I could do the Skype thing.

There's actually very little "current" tv that I even watch anymore. Criminal Minds, yes. And Sherlock. And Doctor Who. (still waiting for the new guy in the US!) If I need a laugh.... Family Guy. But, most of TV has gone down the toilet. So, MM on DVD it is!

Check out season 1 of "Perception." I'm betting you will enjoy it and want to see season 2. Season 3 starts this month. I download episodes and watch the seasons without commercials at my leisure. Only way to fly if you can.

Regular TV really doesn't have much to pick from. Most of the good shows are on HBO, like Game of Thrones. Orphan Black and Continuum are great Canadian Broadcasts. There are others that were good at first, but after a couple seasons I've noticed I am starting to lose interest. I am looking forward to the new season of Falling Skies, and of course this fall, The Walking Dead.

You're right Erin, MLM is still in the all-time top 5.

We just need one person that would know how to add everyone, which will probably require preparing for the day with a list of user names on Skype. Have to even look up mine, it's been that long. Surely there's someone who knows how to create a conference call by adding people. praying_small.gif

Hey I discovered they decided it was Ischemic colitis. Meaning a blood flow supply was reduced or temporarily cut off. Would have been nice if I knew that before I tossed out all my food! LOL! So since I am still having cramping and all I have set another appointment with the gut doctor. I had a colonoscopy last year, all was well. But they might do another. The prep work is awful,b ut that stuff they give you to knock you out? When I wake up, I feel so refreshed and not completely violated at all! LOLOL

• 2 weeks later...

Doing better, still have to have more tests, still not "normal". So busy days ahead! I am SO missing Millennium. As dark as that show seemed, it ws a picnic compared to what is going on in the world right now! WE need so many "Frank Blacks" today!!!!!