New Millennium Comic

Rate this topic

Rhysan

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding- it reads MAKE OR BREAK- THE TIME IS NOW. It was an unused concept for the BACK TO FRANK BLACK campaign tshirts. I just had a couple printed up for myself in the end, and has had a couple of acknowledgements from random members of the public who have recognised the ouraborous, which was cool.

Hey Baz, have you thought about making the ouro big and putting Frank's head inside of it, like a frame? Then what is written on it can be read clearly. The smaller one is not only hard to read, but could be seen by some as a stamp on his forehead. Fantastic drawing of Frank.

I say this because some of us are fans of both the show and Frank. "I," not sure about others, feel, putting the show center stage will brink Frank back, not just promoting Frank, yet Frank is still centered (in the frame). Make sense?

Thanks Darlene, i see what you mean. To be honest having that particular version of the ouraboros was more out of convenience than anything- i just had it to hand. I've rejigged the image now to match the layout from one of the photo covers coming out from IDW- again I want to stress this was really for my own amusement to see if that image could work as a cover. I'm just happy that people have responded positively to the art itself and that i think I've found my approach to inking Franks' face, given the opportunity, in a comic book format. I'm aiming to get part one of the season 6 first episode done in time for London Supercon in march to show editors, if they're attending.

• 3 weeks later...