NEW MEMBERS: WELCOME/STARTING-UP

Guest se7en

Thank you for your warm welcome ... I can honestly say that I am thrilled to have found this forum. It's half past one here, and I should have gone to bed at least two hours ago, but I just can't stop reading and reading and ... one thing I wondered though: Does anyone ever use the chat?

• 1 month later...
Guest Tyger

Hi everyone, just joined up and wanted to say hello!

I'm from Scotland and am a huge Millennium fan. I'm just in the process of working my way through Season 3 on DVD (completed 1 & 2) and have become fascinated and a little obsessed with Frank et al! :bigsmile:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This Is Who We Are! Always good to see a fellow Brit join the Board!

Look forward to chatting with you around the forums, this is certainly the place to be if you like Millennium!

The Old Man :ouro:

• 1 month later...

Hello there, everybody.

You can call me Symbol. I'm from the UK, and think Millennium is a show, if it continued like it's wonderful second season, that should still be on air today. So glad i've found this forum, it's terrific.

This Is Who I Am.

:smokin:

Hello there, everybody.

You can call me Symbol. I'm from the UK, and think Millennium is a show, if it continued like it's wonderful second season, that should still be on air today. So glad i've found this forum, it's terrific.

This Is Who I Am.

:smokin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome Symbol...you will find the members of this board to be amongst the most thoughtful, intelligent, and kind people you will find on the net. The administrators are great, and we delve quite deeply and probably a bit too obsessively into certain areas, but its all for the love of MillenniuM...

again, welcome..

Till the Last Change...Be Done...

The Fourth Horseman...

p.s. - i see you are another fan of Rev 6:8

• 1 month later...
Guest philanderer

Hello Boardmembers,

Millennium remains my favorite television series of all time. I was in junior high school and high school when it had it's run, and my memory of the show has been incredibly vague. Now that I'm an adult and am rediscovering the series on DVD, it's as if I'm watching the episodes for the first time.

You've got a great website going, and a great board. There's more information than I can handle at this point, but I'll definitely be dropping in more and more. Hope to get to know you all while I'm here.

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to This Is Who We Are!

Its always great to welcome new Members and an added bonus when they pop into this forum and say hello! Yes we do have a lot to wade through, three years worth and counting! There are some fantastic and friendly people here which I'm sure you'll enjoy discussing the show with!

Thanks again for joining us! :ouro: