Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

This was posted on IMDb:

Hello all,

Just wanted to update people on the movie. It was filming on Grand Ave. where I live, the past week. The people involved talked to my parents about it a little bit, and said Katie Cassidy is in it. They are working with Downey Studios on it and will be taking it to a film festival and then hopefully to theaters later. They filmed a lot at the yellow house, and used a bunch of extras by my house for the background. I was looking at the pictures on Picasa from one of the message board members, and some of the information didn't seem right? The house on the corner, with the white picket fence and chain link isn't being used in the movie, that I know of. Have never seen them filming there and that chain link fence has been there for years. My friend used to live there and the new owners moved in and got ghetto and put up chain link for the rest of it. Anyways, I have only seen them use the yellow house and that one other house on Flora Vista for the party scene. But, I know they have used other streets in Bellflower too and Simms Park. I think that's all the info. I have... I think they are almost done filming, I haven't really seen anyone around anymore, so we will see... Will try to update, if anything new happens. Oh yeah, a lady at my gym said they filmed on her street too and they were using a helicopter in that part and her neighbor complained about it and they said it was for the movie. So that might be interesting! Ok, that is all. Bye for now. Kristina

and this:

This is so cool! I live right on Arkansas and kept driving through the filming area on the way to the post office. My boyfriend and I saw them film a scene where they were driving up Bellflower Blvd in a yellow truck toward the 91. We actually know the people who's house they filmed the pool scene at. They said one of the actors asked to use their shower after filming. They also replaced all their family photos with pictures of the actors around the house. And the Mom tried giving back the photo/frames but the prop guys kept telling her to keep the frames because they were hers. Oh and apparently they left half the script there! I'm gonna have to ask If we can get a copy of that. ;)

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004810/board/flat/101535480?p=4

Guest Laurent.

So basically there is no information or confirmation that Robert Patrick is involved? I hope so.

I guess this could end up being a straight-to-dvd-after-a-film-festival-run movie if it's not backed up by any major studio. We'll have to wait and see. It would be cool to see Carter get critical success (as I don't think IWTB as any artistic pretentions; FW may be his chance).

I hope he'll continue working with such great rhythm.

They left half the script???? By Jove, during production of XF2 the cast were filmed reading the things so tight was security and now in this production they are leaving them lying around?

I wonder how much we are having our legs pulled by some of the Bellflower residents or those purporting to be them?

This is what thesupply told about Robert Patrick:

"the scene i saw of him, he had a very minor role. he was a city councilman speaking at the graduation. he could very well have a larger role, guess we'll have to wait and see."

Yellow House seemed very suspicious for me, too!!!

By the way - Guys, I didn't understand one thing, I hope you can help me with that. That poster from IMDb said that "They are working with Downey Studios on it." So does it mean that Downey Studios is a studio producing Fencewalker with Ten Thirteen? Or does it mean that Chris Carter is just filming movie using soundstages of Downey Studios? What do you think?

This is Downey Studios official website -- https://www.downeystudios.com

Guest Laurent.
By the way - Guys, I didn't understand one thing, I hope you can help me with that. That poster from IMDb said that "They are working with Downey Studios on it." So does it mean that Downey Studios is a studio producing Fencewalker with Ten Thirteen? Or does it mean that Chris Carter is just filming movie using soundstages of Downey Studios? What do you think?

This is Downey Studios official website -- https://www.downeystudios.com

From the look of it, Downey Studios are just a studio/technical company. My best guess would be that 1013 are using Downey's shooting spaces and possibly other technical services, but these Studios have nothing to do with the production (as in "produced by") and are only involved in the technical aspect of the production.

Another mention on Myspace. I was googling and found this here -- look at the result #3. It says: "I am shooting another movie this week. "fencewalker" (its a drama i play a senator's wife)" But when I try to open this Myspace page I can't get acces becuse I have to be a friend of this dude. Anyway it doesn't really matter because this little mention (about senator's wife) just confirms that Fencewalker has something to do with politics.

Edited by Blackoil

Yellow House in Bellflower? Robert Patrick? Half the script randomly forgotten? I think there's as much misinformation as information in all these Bellflower posts. There's something going on, but trust no one.

The Lone Gunmen movie? Financially and artistically, I don't see why Carter would attempt that first instead of a Millennium movie, but I guess it's a possibility. I hadn't heard that a TLG movie was even a possibility, since they so devilishly killed and with no real reason killed them off...