Campaign To Persuade Fox To Make A Millennium Film

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

Guest Laurent.

Maybe. How much do you guys have? If we all join in we could buy them a book or something.. or Millennium's dvds just to help them realize what they missed for all those years.

Guest Doll
that reminds me when i first joined here wasnt there someone that was putting together a MillenniuM Book?

maybe raven wolf had mentioned it. :praying:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone heard of what fans of the show Jericho have done to prevent, and possibly persuade, CBS to not AX the show? Fans sent a heap of peanuts to CBS headquarters and there was such fervor on internet boards etc. that CBS has reconsidered axing the show.........if only we had done, or can do something similar for MM.......even now it would turn heads............

Best

Vain

Guest Everlast

I convinced my neighbor to finally sit down and give this show a chance last night, starting with the first two episodes of disc 1, season 1 and she's hooked. It's a shame we probably won't get to pull another Firefly and get a final send-off for this wonderful show.

Edited by Everlast

• 5 months later...