Back to Frank Black -- The Millennium Movie Campaign

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Do you think Philes would be interested in campaigning for any other movie than XF3.

Well, usually Philes are not very active when it comes to Millennium discussions but I do believe it's worth trying to ask for their support -- after all, they've been in the same situation! Millennium is kind of X-Files young brother and older brothers usually support and defend young brothers. :) And if there's XF3 I'm almost sure it won't come out before 2012 so Chris Carter has 4 years to do something -- so why can't he film a Millennium movie before XF3? This way both Millennium fans and X-Philes will be happy. :)

Guest Jim McLean

In my experience of promotions, you never leave any stone un-turned, and you never take anything for granted.

It's a matter how its coached. If its put in a way that reminds fellow Carter fans that a win for a Millennium is inevitably a win for the X-Files (as Carter gains more relevance, power and media interest to platform whatever show he wishes to invest in), I think we could hope to get some positive co-operation.

Naturally banner swaps if we do get a website running for any X-Files petition would be a logical handshake as well.

Once again, as hard as might be, getting a creative/actor/writer on board with a simple word endorsement might lend credibility to cousins in similar.. harsh realms. ;) I think a lot hinges on pulling a quote or two in our favour.

• Elders (Moderators)
Well not exactly. There's nothing done yet... the waiting will come next.

Well, Laran, I meant that we must wait and see what Graham says.

Guest Laurent.

Oups! Sorry dontbesodark! In fact, I understood what you meant while writing my reply: my second or third sentence was "once we know that we can use TIWWA"... so I figured that's the wait you were talking about! And then I forgot to change the introduction to my post... sorry again!!! :doh:

I'm a bit slow some time.. your post was perfectly clear for others I think! Talking about slow, does anyone know what Graham is up to these days? Haven't meant him on the board in quite a while...

• Elders (Moderators)

It's OK, Laran! :grouphug: I guess I had a bad day yesterday, normally I wouldn't have replied like that - I'm sorry!

As for Graham: I think he might be very busy right now. Maybe he hasn't had time to read the latest posts on this thread yet?

Hi Joe,

Someone has made contact with Graham with regards to this so it is simply a case of us all waiting till The Old Man has a moment free to respond. It cannot be easy, over in Bucksnort, watching the dogs, dealing with the damn Owls and Roosters and keeping track of every two-tailed comet that roars into view :)

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest donkeyjote

I was thinking that I could contribute by translating everything you write into Spanish. If we had a webpage in both English AND Spanish, we could reach more people.

Guest Jim McLean
I was thinking that I could contribute by translating everything you write into Spanish. If we had a webpage in both English AND Spanish, we could reach more people.

Very, very sensible. Me like. We'd definitely need a webpage, so we'd do this once things are a little more sorted.

Edited by Jim McLean