Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

I believe a Blu-ray player could well be in my own future as I have a few special edition DVD releases that came with a Blu-ray disc and nothing to play them on at the moment. Sorry to hear about your throat Laura. Enjoy plenty of rest and fluids and give Frank a treat by resting your voice as well. :oneeyedwinK Here's the banned trailer for "The Exorcist" that Richard mentions. I can see why it was banned to be honest as it's one of the feakiest movie trailer I have ever seen. It seems "The Exorcist" did everything bigger, better and scarier than what had come before it.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to drop by and thank everyone for making it to the Halloween chat yesterday. It was a very enjoyable evening and I look forward to our next meeting.

Happy Halloween folks!

Eth

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I love our chats, :) I love my family. :) Looking forward to the next chat. :) What are we chatting about? :)

Laura :)

Screenshot03.jpg

Walkabout is the subject of our next chat folks. It was chosen by our very Richard so it's time to dust off those season one boxed sets and give the episode an airing. Here's looking forward to chewing the cud with you fine people.

Eth