Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Thank you Josef. Your explanation is top notch. Yes the mini chat this Friday is simply to pick the winning horror film we will all be watching for the Halloween chat on the 29th and to generally catch up with what we have been watching between the last chat and this one.

Thank you for your suggestions Josef, I will certainly add those to the list and they will no doubt appear on the Halloween poll.

Eth

PS Where are the spooky graveyard pics Miss C? Your audience awaits you.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

OH shoot, lol i need to post those don't i? lol i did on facebook now i need to move them over to here. :) thanks for reminding me Eth. :)

Just to make sure I have this straight. The mini chat is this Friday the 15th, no chat on Friday the 22nd, and the Halloween chat on the 29th discussing "Curse of Frank Black," and the winning film from the list this Friday. Right?

My votes as usual are:

Let's discuss at least one out of 169 credited to Lance, Lance Henriksen - IMDb

The Haunting (1963)

Dracula (Frank Langella)

The Ring

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

I just noticed that Lance is uncredited for the "Haven" episode, "Consumed."

Here's an interesting link:

Top 50 Scariest Horror Movies of All Time

It will be a quick stop for me, it's a friend of mine's birthday tomorrow, and we'll celebrate it tomorrow night.

I'm planning on watching a horror film tonight....something I've been holding out on...but no more...

Okey dokey Josef, message received and understood. Darlene you have understood perfectly. See you all tomorrow for our mini-chat before the dark nights draw in and the spooky films start and we ready ourselves for the big one on Halloween.

Eth

the_exorcist-2380.jpg

Hi folks,

Just in case you missed the mini-chat yesterday to hear the results of the draw to find our horror film for the Halloween chat, the result was the superb, the unsurpassed and the insanely scary The Exorcist. So dig out your DVDs or head on over to wherever people head on over to when they want to watch movies online and get scared folks.

See you all on the 29th to hear your thoughts on it.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

The next MM episode in chronological order I'll be watching is "A Single Blade of Grass". Which is handy because I can watch "The Curse of Frank Black" with plenty of time before the Halloween chat.

Guest SpooktalkGiGi

I have been sick today with a very nasty sore throat and headache and fever so this evening i went with Frank to the store to gather supplies, i would have just sent him but we all know how sending a man to the store with a list goes, so i went with him, lol and in my hands tonight i held The Exorcist on Blue Ray :w00t: also found a Blue Ray player for only 98 bucks! Didn't get it though :wha: but i have a feeling it may show up very soon.. maybe before :viannen_12:

Laura :)