Millennium Skype Chat Group - Millennium: The Family

Rate this topic

Got it on my calendar for the 26th, and looking forward to it. The only thing that could possibly keep me away is my daughter-in-law's birthday is on the 25th, but plan usually are made on Sundays for the family to "get together." It's working out great for me, my MLM family on Saturday and my personal family on Sunday. Yee ha. :swingin:

• 3 weeks later...

So, is there a Skype chat next Saturday, 10 July? I can't make it then, but I could if it were Friday. Anyway, have a good weekend and chat whatever happens.

Actually the news bot said Friday 11 June (!)...errr...the 11th of July is Sunday and Friday is the 9th...I'm confused...but I'll be online on Friday if it's gonna be on Friday.

I'm going away on Saturday to a relatives meeting, family tree gathering...you know.

Hi folks,

Now my new PC with built in soda cooler and cheese and crackers dispenser should be here by Thursday by my calculations so I should be there. If the worst comes to the worst and it isn't I will borrow a family laptop and do it that way. Count me in and after a few days of restricted chat with you folks I will be more than ready for it. :clapping:

I hope Josef doesn't mind me saying, but I read a tree gathering to be a memorial service of remembrance with regards to your brother so I send my best wishes to you and your family Josef and hope that you are all coping with your recent loss as much as you are able.

That said, see you all folks Friday!

Eth

Well, it's more or less from my father's family tree, his brothers and sisters and their families and so on, who will be turning up...it's usually once a year or maybe every two years or something. It's quite common in Iceland to do this. Icelanders are very into following their roots, their family tree. Some hate going to these things, sort of like some hate going to see the family over at Thanksgiving...

It will be a change of scenery, a drive to the countryside for a few hours...

Guest WaveCrest

For a second then I thought the post I made last night had vanished from this thread. Just found it in the TIWWA calendar thread for the 'Millennium: The Family' Skype chat.

Hope you are there for the Skype group chat on Friday Mark. :thumbsup: We especially need Mark there as he is the chief (have you got a hat like Fozzie Bear's with the word Editor on it mark?), along with Josef and his technical knowledge etc., Laura's infectious laugh and humour, Darlene and Randee's wisdom, Kimon's X Files/Millennium knowledge, Yatanis, Frank (if he's been let out of the cupboard) and of course Rhonda! :smile:

• Like 1

Hi folks,

Got to be brief so apologies in advance. According to the courier my new PC has been dispatched so I could well be sorted by this evening if all goes well. Just dropping in to let Kara know that I got her skypename and will add her to the contacts list once I get skype installed on the new PC. It will be lovely to have a new face (or voice) join us.

Eth

PS Here's hoping one of our us members can reassure Kara as to the time in her region?