Snow Files of the Week

Rate this topic

I'm not hearing any audio.

I am hearing audio, so the post is working okay. Maybe you have a loose connection somewhere, speakers are turned down, or your PC audio is muted. I'm not a geek so I have little to contribute to solve the problem. :569:

No, everything is fine on my end. Maybe it's blocked for some reason. Can everybody else hear it?

I recommend going to the Help forums, post the problem with the link to this page and state which track it is. In the meantime, I will contact Libby and give her the info, maybe she can figure out what the problem is. And, I will say something in the Shoutbox.

• Elders (Moderators)

Sound is ok here.

If you click on where it says "vimeo", that'll take you to their website and that particular video. Do you get the audio then?

Edited to add: Thanks for the PM about this, Earthnut.

Also edited to add: I just posted in the shoutbox and didn't get a boom-boom. Given my problem with having to use a different browser to post replies to threads, I wonder if it could be a browser issue. Number 2 - try using a different browser and see what happens.

Edited yet again (sigh): I had my earphones plugged into my laptop. I put the earphones in my ears to check the audio, then took them out. That's why I didn't hear the boom-boom. 197.gif <--- that's me. Still, it's worth trying another browser anyway.

Sound is ok here.

If you click on where it says "vimeo", that'll take you to their website and that particular video. Do you get the audio then?

Edited to add: Thanks for the PM about this, Earthnut.

Also edited to add: I just posted in the shoutbox and didn't get a boom-boom. Given my problem with having to use a different browser to post replies to threads, I wonder if it could be a browser issue. Number 2 - try using a different browser and see what happens.

Edited yet again (sigh): I had my earphones plugged into my laptop. I put the earphones in my ears to check the audio, then took them out. That's why I didn't hear the boom-boom. 197.gif <--- that's me. Still, it's worth trying another browser anyway.

You're okay Libby, it's the world that's gone bonkers. :wub: oo

• Elders (Moderators)

Snow Files of the Week: Music from "Ghost Whisperer", episode "Leap of Faith" (2009).

For the show's full five season run, Mark provided his distinctive sound to it. During the five years, he wrote some wonderful themes, that are most of the time heard at the end of each episode.

"Leap of Faith" is an episode from the fourth season of the show. Mark got nominated for an Emmy for the episode's music. Unfortunately no music from "Ghost Whisperer" by Mark was released officially yet. The rights to the show are divided between several studios (like Paramount and Touchstone), which makes it very difficult to get something released. Mark himself said that there already have been attempts to clear the rights for a release, but the negotiations didn't work out yet.

This little Suite combines several tracks of music from the episode.

Enjoy!